NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
So I just try out this game. Why all the characters call main protagonist roommate? I suppose its to avoid patreon rule?. In that case is there a "uncensored" patch available?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you both. I did double check the #1 page before asking. I don't know why I still managed to miss the incest patch text though :))

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Any word on next update? Heard a rumor this was being mothballed and was wondering.

Feb 8, 2018
I never stated i don't like Ada, she is a younger version of her gorgeous sister, but too young for incest with MC imho.
I said

Not sure if i want MC/Ada sex scenes any more, as i think she is seriously a minor, and looks about 14y at best guess. So does anyone know how old she is supposed to be in the game, just so i can continue to play this game and not delete it!! I have no issue with Consensual Adult incest, but underage is not really an option for me.
So i ask again: does anyone know the age of Ada in the game please????
Old enough to buy bread, old enough to be bred... in a game. Ada FTW!

Reactions: snakeevabigboss
Feb 8, 2018
That Jennifer scene was complete disappointment. You shouldn't be cock-blocked by the size of your own cock in these games. It was bad enough in PL where you could only get your cock partway into Elly. I wanted to be sunk to the hilt inside of her, buried completely in her depths. Being halfway into her feels like only having half-sex with her.

And maybe it's just me, but I'd like the first cock-shaped thing to be inside Ada or any similar innocent character to be the MC's cock. The MC's cock shouldn't be something a girl has to be trained and stretched to endure.
Second that, even if it means a play theme option like Ecci did, gimme the dark game I want to plumb her uterus on her v-day!

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Hopefully before the end of the year.But there is a big possibility for january 2019 too.

I wonder how soon is your soon?:)
Well, he is usually pretty fast and productive. Only reason 0.7.1 took so long was cause he created a second game simultaneously. Been what 6 weeks since last update. Prolly within 3-4 weeks im gonna assume.
If you want more accurate info i suggest you ask the dev himself.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, he is usually pretty fast and productive. Only reason 0.7.1 took so long was cause he created a second game simultaneously. Been what 6 weeks since last update. Prolly within 3-4 weeks im gonna assume.
If you want more accurate info i suggest you ask the dev himself.
But he use 6 weeks for 6 scenes,we have 16 more,right.And most of them will be big,so I doubt he can do them for 3-4 weeks.The best we can hope is Christmas/New Year release.Sadly more realistic january 2019.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
But he use 6 weeks for 6 scenes,we have 16 more,right.And most of them will be big,so I doubt he can do them for 3-4 weeks.The best we can hope is Christmas/New Year release.Sadly more realistic january 2019.
If so, im just happy if he keeps the quality up. No rush jobs please.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If so, im just happy if he keeps the quality up. No rush jobs please.
We are pretty lucky now with so many games.Back at the time end of 2015/early 2016 there is not that much choice.
Malise and the Machine and Something Unlimited was probably the best then.Later we get Superpowered and Glassix,much later Dating my Daughter and A Zombie's Life.

Reactions: volto

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, I have another question. Can you uhm.... do it with Ada? There is a disclamation at start of the game said she is not a romanceable character but after I install the incest patch from page #1 it look like I can at some point? I mean, I'm teaching her how to masturbate right now??
Pls don't call the FBI :v

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, I have another question. Can you uhm.... do it with Ada? There is a disclamation at start of the game said she is not a romanceable character but after I install the incest patch from page #1 it look like I can at some point? I mean, I'm teaching her how to masturbate right now??
Yes, probably in next update we will see something more.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes