Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Nope i continued from a 7.1 save but start a new game and see if it will let you progress to the new content it should not take long
Sorry, I went back and amended my comment. Are you using the full or compressed version? Did you used the updated "patch"?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I want to know when this game is going to get serious.

I DEMAND to know when it's going to move on to the important part of building up a harem.

Where is our breakfast in bed?

All these minions and not one doing the morning fry up?

WHAT KIND OF HAREM IS THIS?
Based on events, dialogue and monologue in this update looks like full steam ahead on the harem building.

Reactions: pim0

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Updated the patch then used a old save
Hmmm, I re-DL'd the compressed version and the patch and installed both and I get the same result. I'm going to try the full version, but I have to clear some crap off my HD first, before I can do anything...

Is anybody else experiencing this problem with the compressed version? Not being able to advance to Day 7?

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Um, am I doing something wrong? The game just ends for me at the same point that it did for Ver. 0.7.1... I lie down with Elly and the MC says, 'I'm not looking forward to tomorrow" and it ends...

Any info is and would be appreciated. :)
did elly tell emily that daddy came inside her ... if so you are on elly path. in harem path you lay down with elly AND have sex with her under blanket while emily comes to check on her.
endgame happens because you are on elly path. this update is focused ONLY on harem path.
0.7 = husband path ended
0.8 = harem path continued
0.9 = elly path continue
0.10 = harem path continue

when the game ends there should be a end message displayed saying it will be continued ..
could you tell what end game message was displayed for you ??

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hmmm, I re-DL'd the compressed version and the patch and installed both and I get the same result. I'm going to try the full version, but I have to clear some crap off my HD first, before I can do anything...

Is anybody else experiencing this problem with the compressed version? Not being able to advance to Day 7?
No. I ran my last v7.1 save in the v8 compressed from Mega and it worked fine for me.

Did you copy over your whole save folder or just the save file?

1 day in 3 months is kind of disappointing tbh
For a one man show that's putting out multiple games the number of renders in this update with this quality is pretty darn good. @Luxee's always produced high quality updates and this is no exception. Just this update alone blows some other games out of the water (Obviously not all but a good number of them).

Sure there's some typo's and, to me, there's some lighting issues but there's absolutely no way that you can argue that it's not a decent update at the bare minimum.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
mmmmmm bacon.....ooops..holy hell..its alive!!! had forgotten all about this(i forget about most everything so no shocker) i enjoyed this game with the MC's not-daughters(patches are for posers!!! "step-D/S/roomie/landlady" them ..break the chain!!)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
did elly tell emily that daddy came inside her ... if so you are on elly path. in harem path you lay down with elly AND have sex with her under blanket while emily comes to check on her.
endgame happens because you are on elly path. this update is focused ONLY on harem path.
0.7 = husband path ended
0.8 = harem path continued
0.9 = elly path continue
0.10 = harem path continue

when the game ends there should be a end message displayed saying it will be continued ..
could you tell what end game message was displayed for you ??

I'm not sure what you mean by "end game message". The MC just says he's not looking forward to tomorrow- the screen goes black and it says more coming in 0.9.

Are you not supposed to the go on the date with Elly? I went on the date with and did "my business" outside, not inside. At which point, are you supposed to not primarily go after Elly? I was going after the coffee girl and "teaching" Ada about "stuff". Which decision do I have to make or not make to stay on the Harem path? I spam save, so if you can give me a specific branch/point- I should be able to continue from there...

Any info is appreciated. :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
No. I ran my last v7.1 save in the v8 compressed from Mega and it worked fine for me.

Did you copy over your whole save folder or just the save file?

For a one man show that's putting out multiple games the number of renders in this update with this quality is pretty darn good. @Luxee's always produced high quality updates and this is no exception. Just this update alone blows some other games out of the water (Obviously not all but a good number of them).

Sure there's some typo's and, to me, there's some lighting issues but there's absolutely no way that you can argue that it's not a decent update at the bare minimum.
I haven't copied any of my save files over- I used to do it all the time, but someone said the Ren'py saves are stored in some hidden directory on your HD- so it's not necessary to copy your saves manually and paste them. They said they're somewhere in the [your computer]/Local (or Roaming) App section/[game name]. I don't know if this is absolutely true for all Ren'py games, but they were a Dev and probably know a whole lot more about it than I do... :)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by "end game message". The MC just says he's not looking forward to tomorrow- the screen goes black and it says more coming in 0.9.

Are you not supposed to the go on the date with Elly? I went on the date with and did "my business" outside, not inside. At which point, are you supposed to not primarily go after Elly? I was going after the coffee girl and "teaching" Ada about "stuff". Which decision do I have to make or not make to stay on the Harem path? I spam save, so if you can give me a specific branch/point- I should be able to continue from there...

If you chose to make Elly's first time special that means your on the Elly only path, that will be updated in 0.9. This update is an update for the harem path.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Hope you spammed saves at decision points then. Head over to the OP for the WT and just follow those green points for the harem path. It really depends on what other decisions you've done in game. Also, next time you spam saves, you could always name your save so you don't have this problem down the line :)

I haven't copied any of my save files over- I used to do it all the time, but someone said the Ren'py saves are stored in some hidden directory on your HD- so it's not necessary to copy your saves manually and paste them. They said they're somewhere in the [your computer]/Local (or Roaming) App section/[game name]. I don't know if this is absolutely true for all Ren'py games, but they were a Dev and probably know a whole lot more about it than I do... :)
Yes in every Ren'Py game there's that central save location but it's recommended to copy the save folder over because those save points don't take into account a critical save working file that's in your save folder and they don't work if there's some code changes. If there's no code changes then the central location works.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes