vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Are we sure that 0.9 is Elly and not Ada?If that's the case then 0.10 must be Ada.
I'm not sure there is Ada solo-path. I think we have: faithful route, Elly route and harem route.

BTW. Is there any news about A69?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I'm not sure there is Ada solo-path. I think we have: faithful route, Elly route and harem route.

BTW. Is there any news about A69?
It looks like PL might get another round before A69. 'PL - 0/?? SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.9 ' is already up on Patreon. It might also be dictated by patrons choice simialr to 0.8

Reactions: vir_cotto

APerfectCircle

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone else have the issue where the scene viewer only shows 6 scenes and not all of them? Am I missing a paging button somewhere?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ah. Okay, after starting from the branch that decides the "Elly" or "Harem" route- I am back on track. I can't believe I would have missed out on all that sweet, sweet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again to all y'all who steered me back in the right direction. The only real issue I have with the "Harem" route is I wish I had more of a choice who was actually in my harem- I'm not a fan of the this "feast or famine" type scenario. I, also, feel kinda bad for Elly- by choosing the "Harem" route- she seemed so much happier and livelier when I made her first time special. Playing through the game- she seems kinda empty, numb, almost a little bit hurt by this decision. It's like she knows I went back and changed my mind. I'm so sorry, Elly, but it's not my fault that your younger sister reminds me of a micro-Elsa from "Frozen". :)

I really appreciate the fact that even taking the "Harem" route the MC is still very mindful and respectful of all the ladies under his care- it hasn't devolved to the usual name-calling, maltreatment, humiliation, and abuse that so many of the games use once you've brought them into your stable (so to speak). He (I) loves them and they love him- and that's the way it should be and I hope it stays.

Another thing this Dev doesn't get enough credit for is the use of the micro-animations (that's what I call them). It's amazing how much more impact a scene has when you actually see the expressions change on the face of the characters- whether it's something as minor as the furrowing of the brow, a curl/bite of the lips, slight shifts in the eyes position, a raised eyebrow; to the point where they move their lips, between static frames, to give them the illusion of actually speaking the dialogue as you're reading it. There are very few Devs who do this effectively, but Luxee is up there with the best of them for the emotion his characters seem to convey.

The art as usual is stellar and breath-taking. These are some of the most gorgeous ladies in this gaming genre. They're all just so stunning.

I noticed a lot of people commenting/complaining about the quality of the art, saying that it had a washed-out or faded appearance. While I have to admit the images weren't as vibrant, detailed, or had the same level of clarity- that we've come to expect from this game...I don't think they were all that bad, in fact, I kinda like the shift in tone. It's a nicer, softer palette that gives the images an almost vignette quality. It's an artistic choice and I don't think it's a bad one. :) (FYI: I'm even playing the compressed version and I still think it looks fantastic.)

Also, if using this type of program for the renders cuts down the development time- and makes things better and faster for the Dev, then you might see more updates for this game and A69 a lot sooner than you think. Wouldn't that be nice?

I have to say that this was definitely an update worth waiting for (after I learned to stop being retarded and love the bom...I mean played the route that didn't take sweet Ada away from me like CPS (irony). Lol

Last, but not least;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes