MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Okay, i just realized that i last played this game in May 2018. Still it says "This route will developed in version 0.10".

I really like this game, i think it is one of the best. But waiting for over half a yeah and getting nothing out is some kind of a huge disappointment...

Reactions: dp123
Mar 5, 2018
I haven't copied any of my save files over- I used to do it all the time, but someone said the Ren'py saves are stored in some hidden directory on your HD- so it's not necessary to copy your saves manually and paste them. They said they're somewhere in the [your computer]/Local (or Roaming) App section/[game name]. I don't know if this is absolutely true for all Ren'py games, but they were a Dev and probably know a whole lot more about it than I do... :)
you are correct, windows 7 saves the renpy games in C:\Users\("profile name")\AppData\Roaming\RenPy appdata is a hidden folder. But I have seen devs change the game name slightly which causes the saves to not follow.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Somehow i get a husband route .. and didn't get anything in this update =/
Need to play harem route now.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you to @prav92 @Walg @Casey Bock @Dasati

EUREKA!!! I think I found it! It's a good damn thing that I spam save. There is an option to make Elly's first time "special" or not make a big deal out of it. If you make it special- BOOM!, Elly route. If you just do it whenever, it's Wednesday, you're having pizza for dinner, it's 0730, or simply 42- you remain nonchalant about it- DING!, Harem route. This can be confirmed when you right click to save your game- it will say in the descrption box "Elly Route" or "Harem Route". Now that I've decided not turn it into some sort of ceremony- I'm back on the Harem Route. I didn't realize that I'd be cut off from Ada by doing that...stupid me for wanting Elly's first time to be memorable. Lol :p

Thanks again to all who pointed this out to me. You can share my "Favorite Person of the Day" Award. :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Okay, i just realized that i last played this game in May 2018. Still it says "This route will developed in version 0.10".

I really like this game, i think it is one of the best. But waiting for over half a yeah and getting nothing out is some kind of a huge disappointment...
Uh the latest update's for the harem route so your save mustn't be on that route or your saves aren't working right. Go back a few saves?

Thank you to @prav92 @Walg @Casey Bock

EUREKA!!! I think I found it! It's a good damn thing that I spam save. There is an option to make Elly's first time "special" or not make a big deal out of it. If you make it special- BOOM!, Elly route. If you just do it whenever, it's Wednesday, you're having pizza for dinner, it's 0730, or simply 42- you remain nonchalant about it- DING!, Harem route. This can be confirmed when you right click to save your game- it will say in the descrption box "Elly Route" or "Harem Route". Now that I've decided not turn it into some sort of ceremony- I'm back on the Harem Route. I didn't realize that I'd be cut off from Ada by doing that...stupid me for wanting Elly's first time to be memorable. Lol :p

Thanks again to all who pointed this out to me. You can share my "Favorite Person of the Day" Award. :)
You're welcome :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for Parental Love [v0.8] + crunched + WT + IncPatch

Chose what You want to download

+

Reactions: Ruffuss

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while but wtf happened with the renders in this game ? The new ones have some overblown lighting and characters look kind of odd too. I really don't like this change.
As has been stated multiple times here, on patreon and his discord. Luxee has switched to Octane for rendering instead of Iray as its much quicker. He's still getting a handle on Octane thou so renders will only improve in future.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while but wtf happened with the renders in this game ? The new ones have some overblown lighting and characters look kind of odd too. I really don't like this change.
Madek..? Sounds suspiciously familiar... :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
did elly tell emily that daddy came inside her ... if so you are on elly path. in harem path you lay down with elly AND have sex with her under blanket while emily comes to check on her.
endgame happens because you are on elly path. this update is focused ONLY on harem path.
0.7 = husband path ended
0.8 = harem path continued
0.9 = elly path continue
0.10 = harem path continue

when the game ends there should be a end message displayed saying it will be continued ..
could you tell what end game message was displayed for you ??
Are we sure that 0.9 is Elly and not Ada?If that's the case then 0.10 must be Ada.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes