armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I only liked it ironically. I disagree completely. Lol Imagine Ada and Evelyn in the same game...now THAT would be quite the cross-over... ... ... ... (oops, I lost all of the blood in my brain there for a second...) Me am thinking gooder more now better. :)
Imagine Ada/PL/,Evelyn/A69/,Elena and Jennifer/DmD/ and Sophia/Melody/ together in the ultimate crossover.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-07
Release Date: 2019-01-07
Developer:
Censored: None
Version: 0.8
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: -

Patches:
Extras:

Thanks to @Endless for sharing! Thanks to @buttpipe for sharing a android version!

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
Oh Gawd I have been waiting for this! ;)

Reactions: Seriosha
Sep 27, 2017
My save from 0.7.1 is not working for the 0.8 update. I saved at "I'm not looking forward to tomorrow." Then, the next screen says that this route will be developed further in 0.9.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the next screen says that this route will be developed further in 0.9.
Are you on the harem route that got content in the update (it is easily messed up), the walkthough it's if you want to check.
the images and the charecters quality in the new update (day 7 harem) kinda sucks tbh.
New rendering engine, check back through the thread for more people who don't like it and a from the developer.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Not a fan of the new graphics engine. MC looks like his skin is alien in some scenes. Wish it could be completed with the original look.

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
Nice update! i really like the way the MC thinks in this update. I hope we will see some preggers soon, Keep up the good work!(y)

Reactions: cri

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Thanks and thanks for the WeTransfer (never heard about it before) link that was very fast dl for me.

Sep 27, 2017
Are you on the harem route that got content in the update (it is easily messed up), the walkthough it's if you want to check.

New rendering engine, check back through the thread for more people who don't like it and a from the developer.
Was looking for the new WT. Thanks, lifesaver!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'd forgot just how insatiable Jenna is... Oh god do we now have two...

I'm on the fence about the new rendering right now, occasionally I really like it but like senpaiggss pointed out it often looks a bit like the game has a bad ENB (and a conflicting weather mod too). Once Luxee get's the hang of it though it could look great.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes