bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Great update, renders are quite different though, but, it was great, guess we'll have to wait until the spring for another update though :( I understand that the dev has a life outside making games, it's alright ;)

Reactions: Valronn

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Really enjoyed the update. The harem route is getting real sexy. But I agree with most of the others about the renders, and preferred the previous ones.

Reactions: crugh2112

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i think i missed something it started out as a harem route i fooled with everyone but at the end of day 6 after u fuck Elly the game end on her path

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hi,
How do you get to the Jenna/Elly wake up call?
I don't seem to find the logic from the walkthrough
I think it's in the Harem path. I can't recall well. I also just checked and I don't have a save in THAT particular moment.
I just followed the walkthrough. If you do so, just keep in mind there are some things that are not detailed, since they are just conversation topics, and not path decisions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is the MC sick or something because that's some really really ugly ass yellow oragnish looking skin in these latest updates and it's quite blinding and ruins the pictures where he's naked. Daughters looks hot but the dads skin kind of destroys the scenes. I had to put my hand up to the screen to blot his ass out so that I could look at the daughters without being distracted by lemon orange boy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Is the MC sick or something because that's some really really ugly ass yellow oragnish looking skin in these latest updates and it's quite blinding and ruins the pictures where he's naked. Daughters looks hot but the dads skin kind of destroys the scenes. I had to put my hand up to the screen to blot his ass out so that I could look at the daughters without being distracted by lemon orange boy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like that but I guess it's just the Avatar Luxee uses.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Glad this game got a good substantial update just wish he didn't change the renders they look so dammed BRIGHT and something looked off with them just can't put my finger on it but besides that happy this got a update

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Great update, new graphics looked abit weird at first, but still nice imo.
Please tell me @Luxee is finishing this before going back to a69 :)

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
I download the game for Windows and open it but there is only a white screen , what is the problem ?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
that's from emily husband route,u have to play her route. to get it u have to stay loyal to her,and reject everyone else.That route is finished by the way,so u can get her ending.
So it‘s not the harem route?

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes