wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i just love little details in this game like this one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this and facial expressions in this game,i said it while back and i still think luxee is the best regarding these and similair details

i must say i don't like forced pregnancy with this update ,especially not this early into relationship with Elly but i guess i can understand it if she is so crazy for MC. I just hope that pregnancy will be the very end,i'd like to see much more action with all the characters before that happens
I also agree with other guys regarding the graphical change. Previous updates looked way better if i'm honest,it's especially noticable with Elly. But if it means that new engine is faster or easier to use then i have no problems with it,it's more important that we get more Elly and Ada

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Finally V0.8! An Excellent Release! I don't understand why Luxee got bored/distracted with other games because this is such a great story... and he keeps killing it! (7.1 was a little disappointing but only a little). With all the pussy in the house WHY would you choose anything but harem route? The bathroom scene with Emily is super Hot! Ada's training is going nicely. Hopefully V0.9 won't take quite so long to release. Great Job @Luxee Thank you!

Reactions: Iven71

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Does anybody know what the .09 update is going to focus on? I ask because on my current playthrough which is the harem route it says wait for .10 to see more content on this route....

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does this game have no music or sound? Mine doesn't and I can't remember if it used to or not lol.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Finally V0.8! An Excellent Release! I don't understand why Luxee got bored/distracted with other games because this is such a great story...
Luxee's is very different to PL in a lot of ways, it's very short right now but it's definitely trying to cover a lot of different tastes. It's a shame that the two seem to have to almost fight each other.
Does anybody know what the .09 update is going to focus on? I ask because on my current playthrough which is the harem route it says wait for .10 to see more content on this route....
Not sure where it came from but a road map say Elly next then harem again after.
Does this game have no music or sound? Mine doesn't and I can't remember if it used to or not lol.
I don't think it did have music, or much (if any) sound.

Reactions: Valronn

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone had same issue?
I cannot launch the game. WIndows says it cannot have access to directory. Compressed edition.

I'm downloading "normal" version and see what's gonna happen.
Till then, anyone has a solution? :)

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
During the harem route...after the green vibrator scene with Elly it skips straight to Jenna on the laptop missing out all the Ada stuff ??? anyone know why? or getting the same?

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone had same issue?
I cannot launch the game. WIndows says it cannot have access to directory. Compressed edition.

I'm downloading "normal" version and see what's gonna happen.
Till then, anyone has a solution? :)
Anyone? :) Need help :|

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone? :) Need help :|
Didn't the normal one work, that's what I downloaded when it first appeared and it worked fine. Maybe try unzipping it to the desktop and playing it from there (I just use a games folder I made in downloads), or checking the security settings in the folders properties?

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes