f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Can't help but be a little disappointed. This was probably the hottest update yet, but the renders where a real dealbreaker for me. Every second image somebody changes skin color, has a weird shadow or missing details. Even the "good" renders are still below the previous pictures quality.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
dose ada have a route in this game or is it just elly and emily
I think the harem is the only Ada content (but there a fair bit of her in this update). She doesn't have her own I don't think, no mention of it the .

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Overall it a nice Game. Sadly some of the Latest Graphics look worse then the old Ones.

I hope there is a Way to avoid Pregnancy! I DON'T want to impregnate "my" Daughter/Sister/Wife (and Sofie?).

Reactions: MasterDk78

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is one of my favorite games but I have to say that MC is really becoming a douche. He used to be more caring, but in this update, he is acting toward Ella and even Ada like they are some random sluts. Might be that dev is trying to wrap up the game and is rushing the story (so he can concentrate on A69). Wish that Luxee would adopt Mr. Dots approach where MC also serves as a mentor.

As others mentioned before, quality of images is noticeably worse. I can live with it as it looks like rendering times are much shorter.

BlueHorseshoe

Jul 25, 2017
Would appreciate some advice. I haven't had any new content since 0.6. My last scene is sleeping with Elly in her bed. For the last 2 updates I'm getting the screen "We will continue in the next update". Not sure where I went wrong? I thought I was on the harem route. Any tips are appreciated.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Would appreciate some advice. I haven't had any new content since 0.6. My last scene is sleeping with Elly in her bed. For the last 2 updates I'm getting the screen "We will continue in the next update". Not sure where I went wrong? I thought I was on the harem route. Any tips are appreciated.
One of my harem route saves switched to elly route. You may have clicked the wrong choice somewhere. I myself started from the beginning and used the walkthrough. Some updates are route specific.

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
missed this. started everything from the beginning,this time i'll sort out saves better if nothing else.
Played through Emily route,it could have been better or longer if there was second honeymoon for example,it would better wrap up for that route in my opinion...now onto new stuff
Mind sharing that save? all other saves I've seen so far are all harem route. Pls and ty.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes