armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
В папке игры есть русский перевод, как его сделать?
My guess is to place all files that are in game/tl/russian into game folder and replace the english ones.
Just in case I will make a back-up of the game.Or you can download it again.
I must say that since I started playing board an card games 20 years ago,now I am watching animes only using japan dub/english sub,playing games/console,PC,card,board,miniature/ only on english.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
this story is weird :p quite strange and funny situations they happen all the time. When hero's sister joins the story I was laughing all the time. yes I know. I'm strange xd

Sep 21, 2017
ι тнσυgнт ιт ωαѕ gσииα вє α вυм ιи¢єѕт-ℓєѕѕ ωєєкєи∂...υитιℓ тσ му ѕυяρяιѕє тнє υρ∂αтє ¢αмє! (ι ¢αмє тσσ!:p) нσℓу ѕнιт! єℓℓιє ιи нєя ѕυℓтяу/ѕℓυтту gℓαzє∂ ℓσσк ωαѕ---ωσω. ι ѕтιℓℓ тнιик тнєяє ѕнσυℓ∂ вє αи α∂α яσυтє (σя αт ℓєαѕт тιє нєя ιи ωιтн єℓℓιє) αи∂ уєѕ, αℓтнσυgн иσт α тяυє вℓσσ∂є∂ σиє, вυт ι нανє "ѕσмє" ℓσℓι¢σи ιи мє (ι мєαи нανє уσυ ѕєєи нєя??!?:poop:). ...σн ωσω иσω тнє нαяєм ιѕ gяσυρє∂ тσgєтнєя αи∂ ¢σмρℓ....ωαιт! тнє мσтнєя σf ємιℓу ¢συℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ נσιи ιи α fυтυяє/ѕρє¢ιαℓ єνєит! ι мєαи ιf ωє'яє gσииα gєт αи ιи¢єѕт ρα¢кαgє мιgнт αѕ ωєℓℓ мαкє ιт α ¢σмρℓєтє ρα¢кαgє.:devilish:

ρʂ ƚԋαɳƙ ყσυ ϝσɾ ƚԋҽ υρԃαƚҽ!

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
ι тнσυgнт ιт ωαѕ gσииα вє α вυм ιи¢єѕт-ℓєѕѕ ωєєкєи∂...υитιℓ тσ му ѕυяρяιѕє тнє υρ∂αтє ¢αмє! (ι ¢αмє тσσ!:p) нσℓу ѕнιт! єℓℓιє ιи нєя ѕυℓтяу/ѕℓυтту gℓαzє∂ ℓσσк ωαѕ---ωσω. ι ѕтιℓℓ тнιик тнєяє ѕнσυℓ∂ вє αи α∂α яσυтє (σя αт ℓєαѕт тιє нєя ιи ωιтн єℓℓιє) αи∂ уєѕ, αℓтнσυgн иσт α тяυє вℓσσ∂є∂ σиє, вυт ι нανє "ѕσмє" ℓσℓι¢σи ιи мє (ι мєαи нανє уσυ ѕєєи нєя??!?:poop:). ...σн ωσω иσω тнє нαяєм ιѕ gяσυρє∂ тσgєтнєя αи∂ ¢σмρℓ....ωαιт! тнє мσтнєя σf ємιℓу ¢συℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ נσιи ιи α fυтυяє/ѕρє¢ιαℓ єνєит! ι мєαи ιf ωє'яє gσииα gєт αи ιи¢єѕт ρα¢кαgє мιgнт αѕ ωєℓℓ мαкє ιт α ¢σмρℓєтє ρα¢кαgє.:devilish:

ρʂ ƚԋαɳƙ ყσυ ϝσɾ ƚԋҽ υρԃαƚҽ!
Could you please use a more standard, legible, font?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Here you go.

"I thought it was gonna be a bum incest-less weekend...until to my surprise the update came! (I came too! *smileyface*) Holy Shit! Ellie in her sultry/slutty glazed look was---wow. I still think there should an Ada route (or at least tie her in with Ellie) and yes, although not a true blooded one, but I have "some" lolicon in me (I mean have you seen her??!?*poopstain*) ...oh wow now the harem is grouped together and compl....wait! The mother of Emily could still join in a future/special event! I mean if we're gonna get an incest package might as well make it a complete package.*devilishsmile*

PS Thank you for the update!"

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Here you go.

"I thought it was gonna be a bum incest-less weekend...until to my surprise the update came! (I came too! *smileyface*) Holy Shit! Ellie in her sultry/slutty glazed look was---wow. I still think there should an Ada route (or at least tie her in with Ellie) and yes, although not a true blooded one, but I have "some" lolicon in me (I mean have you seen her??!?*poopstain*) ...oh wow now the harem is grouped together and compl....wait! The mother of Emily could still join in a future/special event! I mean if we're gonna get an incest package might as well make it a complete package.*devilishsmile*

PS Thank you for the update!"
Ada has lots of content already if doing the harem route, and Emily is already being brought around as well.

Reactions: carpet77

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There is one thing that bugs me with this game. I hate these sudden game overs because i want to play the game and not only follow a walkthrough...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
this is one of rare games that is not that serious with story,build up and characters,it is simple and straightforward but works perfectly fine. Yes it does takes two peeks into the shower for elly to fall for mc but it still doesn't feel rushed since the whole game was not meant to be serious and have 15 updates of build up. luxee actually made fantastic work with making this game so simple but not shallow at the same time

Reactions: Guygee

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this update any different than the previous one?
If you didn't see anything new and thought you were on the harem route, check the walkthough maybe. It's pretty hard to guess what keeps you on the right track sometimes.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Pregnancy??

At v0.8 you are given the chance to choose whether you want to cum inside (Elly) or not but in the night during second sex scene with Elly it gives on choices, MC had to cum inside. So I wonder will this cause pregnancy? I really don't want to get her pregnant.

If pregnancy can be avoided by not cumming inside at the first scene then it's Ok. But I am not sure of it.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes