privitude

Jun 26, 2017
They probably did it this way so if A69 won there wouldn't be a bunch of whiners bombarding them with senseless whining because PL wasn't getting a update.
Bro. The options are PL or PL PLUS A69. PL fans would get their game either way and PL by itself is still winning 57% to 43%. It wasn't done this way "in case A69 won," it was done this was so that A69 would have a snowball's chance in hell of getting more than 30%.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@privitude

I was stating that they set it up A69 + PL because if they had just had it A69 and A69 had WON then they would of had a ton of whining because PL wasn't getting a update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@privitude

I was stating that they set it up A69 + PL because if they had just had it A69 and A69 had WON then they would of had a ton of whining because PL wasn't getting a update.
That makes no sense.After all even if A69 wins next update will be PL not A69 or another poll.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If Lexx could do monthly updates it would be one thing to develop two games at once but when it's one update every other month or even every third month per release...

Hey it's up to him how he wants to do this. I'd love for him to just focus on wrapping up PL this year and then going hard on A69. But I'd rather he drop PL completely and focus on A69 instead of going back and forth between the two.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If Lexx could do monthly updates it would be one thing to develop two games at once but when it's one update every other month or even every third month per release...

Hey it's up to him how he wants to do this. I'd love for him to just focus on wrapping up PL this year and then going hard on A69. But I'd rather he drop PL completely and focus on A69 instead of going back and forth between the two.
Not gonna happen.After all A69 is there only because of PL.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
About that, have you seen his current progress? The main reason for the change from Iray to Octane is so he could release faster.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Pregnancy won't be mandatory according to my current plans. I also kinda forgot a bit of dialogue "treeing" from the end of the update where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That'll be added in 0.9
Kinda thought the inseminate your daughter option was going that direction.
Overall good game
I gotta ask why is the mother's hair white? Is she that much older?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Kinda thought the inseminate your daughter option was going that direction.
Overall good game
I gotta ask why is the mother's hair white? Is she that much older?
Maybe she got grey early like Steve Martin or a very bright platinum blonde.

Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 216 Votes