atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that’s pretty insane progress of half the scenes completed within a week’s release of v0.8. maybe next month if all goes well we’ll see v0.9.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I never heard of that a69 game before, so I played it the other night, and it looked like it could be alright once it develops more. The girls / women in the game didn't look all that great or appealing to me though. Tess or whatever her name was with that different colored eyebrow.... She was okay I guess, but not really a fan. Best girl in that game in my opinion was Heather? I think that was her name, it was the bully girl with the dyed red hair and the tattoo sleeve. There were other things I really didn't like about the game either, but I don't want to get into those.

I really hope that Luxee will just works on Parental Love and finishes that game before working on A69 updates. Actually just became a Patron so I could vote in the polls.

Reactions: riktor

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Putting a69 on the "backburner" is sacrilege.
I really hope that Luxee will just works on Parental Love and finishes that game before working on A69 updates. Actually just became a Patron so I could vote in the polls.
There's an 85% chance PL is done before we get another A69 update, due to the polls and all that, which is what Luxeee said was going to happen anyway, then he added the polls which aren't working out for A69 either.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There's an 85% chance PL is done before we get another A69 update, due to the polls and all that, which is what Luxeee said was going to happen anyway, then he added the polls which aren't working out for A69 either.
Everyone knows Luxee is being peer-pressured into doing PL first. The polls are rigged because people aren't ready for traps yet. One day Nea will get justice. lol

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
what if he's actually rushing PL to end since a69 is not winning the polls?
on a serious note,8 completed scenes so quickly are probably simple ones,i hope that the rest of them or majority at least will be Elly sex scenes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
what if he's actually rushing PL to end since a69 is not winning the polls?
on a serious note,8 completed scenes so quickly are probably simple ones,i hope that the rest of them or majority at least will be Elly sex scenes
He's not rushing it, trust me. It's flowing along just right. Plus I like to see other characters get some attention. ;)

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes