pc999

Nov 3, 2017
I did notice what I assume is a bug. At the end when you're in Ada's room with Elli she talks about how Ads saw her touching the MC's dick back in the dressing room scene. That bit never happened for me but looking at the game files there are a number of images where Ada is peeking over the wall while Elly is blowing the MC. Not sure what the deal is there?
I noticed the same thing. Is it a bug or do we have to replay the harem route from a certain point or something? Maybe the author forgot to add that part to the dressing room scene (or maybe the dialogue is referencing a different route).

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I started a fresh game for just to see but the scene still isn't in.

You know it could be an issue with the incest patch. It adds back in Ada content, maybe they missed a scene?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I started a fresh game for just to see but the scene still isn't in.

You know it could be an issue with the incest patch. It adds back in Ada content, maybe they missed a scene?
No bug. The scene where Ada peeks over the dressing room wall and sees Elly touching the MC definitely does happen. No issue with the patch on that either. If you can't get the scene you're doing something wrong. I just loaded up the game to check and it does happen.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Actually Luxee mentioned it on discord. It's possible but not nearly as easy to get as its supposed to be. He's fixed it now but its not really worth a fresh upload just for that so it'll be fixed in next version.

Reactions: strenif and Zero919

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I wish there was a way you could suggest a hair color for her to use but I know that would be hard to accomplish and add to the workload.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Nah, I'm good. Besides I'm sure I wasn't the first to desire that since he changed her hair color, I imagine if it was feasible or wanted on his part it would have been done.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No bug. The scene where Ada peeks over the dressing room wall and sees Elly touching the MC definitely does happen. No issue with the patch on that either. If you can't get the scene you're doing something wrong. I just loaded up the game to check and it does happen.
Some tips how you get it?
Also maybe we are doing right thing.But in order to see that scene we must do the wrong thing:)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The skin tone thing has already been fixed. It's been mentioned that Luxee was still getting to grips with octane.
But why change a game that already had wonderful graphics? Make changes early or start a new game with that engine. The new stuff looks more like a dream sequence than a continuation of the story.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
But why change a game that already had wonderful graphics? Make changes early or start a new game with that engine. The new stuff looks more like a dream sequence than a continuation of the story.
This has also been mentioned, because Iray which is what Luxee used before was hell of alot slower. For example previously we got an update every 3 or 4 months. Now its only been a few weeks since last release and Luxee's already 11/16 scenes done. Octane renders will only improve as Luxee gets better at it.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Some tips how you get it?
Also maybe we are doing right thing.But in order to see that scene we must do the wrong thing:)
Maybe. Dunno. Can't really help you or give you any tips. I would guess you need to make the right choices with Ada and be on the Harem route. I really don't know. All I know is that I got a save right before it, and it happened on my natural walkthrough free playthrough. Supposedly the dev said the scene wasn't happening as easy as it should, and was fixed. So just wait til next version or just CTRL through trying different things.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe. Dunno. Can't really help you or give you any tips. I would guess you need to make the right choices with Ada and be on the Harem route. I really don't know. All I know is that I got a save right before it, and it happened on my natural walkthrough free playthrough. Supposedly the dev said the scene wasn't happening as easy as it should, and was fixed. So just wait til next version or just CTRL through trying different things.
But we don't have a choice to make with Ada in 0.8 and the one in 0.6 is to refuse Ada?
Edit-now you can't refuse her in 0.8 if you are on harem route.At least my save from 0.6 don't give me that choice.But 0.6 game still let me refuse.Strange.
Another thing-Elly is talking like the scene happen no matter what-even if that scene don't happen.So must be a bug.

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes