fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i don't mind any shit happens in this game im ok with everything, just to say that in harem route MC's behavior toward his innocent virgin who don't know about llife daughters makes him no different with sophie's mom,i feel sorry for emily who trust him completely"in harem route" and really now the path you take makes no different since MC's ready to fuck anything with boobs and ready to reverse ntr his wife poor cuckquean emily she deserves better than MC i hope we'll get an ending where emily will curse his life when she find out for a excellent wife figure she is.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i don't mind any shit happens in this game im ok with everything, just to say that in harem route MC's behavior toward his innocent virgin who don't know about llife daughters makes him no different with sophie's mom,i feel sorry for emily who trust him completely"in harem route" and really now the path you take makes no different since MC's ready to fuck anything with boobs and ready to reverse ntr his wife poor cuckquean emily she deserves better than MC i hope we'll get an ending where emily will curse his life when she find out for a excellent wife figure she is.
That's why they tricked her into cheating on him first so when they do reveal the truth she can't say anything because she's guilty too.

Oct 25, 2018
That's why they tricked her into cheating on him first so when they do reveal the truth she can't say anything because she's guilty too.
Lol I know this is an incest game but your comment now just made me think about how the actual reveal might go down if it wasn't a game:

Emily "You piece of shit you fucked our daughters!!!"

MC: "well you fucked my sister"

Emily: "YOU FUCKED OUR DAUGHTERS!!!!"

dan212121

Jul 5, 2018
Is mega for windows corrupt? extracted rar but ParentalLove.exe don't start. I get error that .exe is missing even though is there

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Luxee is not releasing it earlier, he just adds more scenes to the next update since he can produce the renders much faster.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes