N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
by how much did 0.10 of PL won over A69 ?
last results i know were
A69 = 46%
PL = 54%
but thats one day after the poll got posted.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If he realy make it to release an update each month,we pretty soon will get A69 0.02.Because PL will be over of course:)

Reactions: Laziness

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Great news on the Dev possibly focusing on monthly releases, that's gonna be great and it means we will get A69 sooner than expected.

I can't lie, that first release teaser for A69, has me hooked more on the game than i am currently on PL and i do love PL. I guess i just see so much more potential with that game, than with this one.

Reactions: HMTheOwner

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
Mad respect for the game. But what's up with the route "Making elly's first time special"? It says it gonna continue in the 0.9 update, but, there's so much content already that i can't get access to in 1st time special path.
So sofi, jenna and emily, "claim my womb", the wanker waiting .. Will these all repeat in 0.9 along with the new stuff or will it be completely different?

I tried both paths special one and not so special, so it kinda feels a let down taking her v card in the bathtub after so much waiting. But shit, this path had so much content.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mad respect for the game. But what's up with the route "Making elly's first time special"? It says it gonna continue in the 0.9 update, but, there's so much content already that i can't get access to in 1st time special path.
So sofi, jenna and emily, "claim my womb", the wanker waiting .. Will these all repeat in 0.9 along with the new stuff or will it be completely different?

I tried both paths special one and not so special, so it kinda feels a let down taking her v card in the bathtub after so much waiting. But shit, this path had so much content.
0.7 was the ending for the Emily route. 0.8 was the harem route. 0.9 will be the next day for the Elly route. 0.8 is farther along; 0.9 will catch up to it on the Elly route.

Reactions: Heavenly69
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes