Dasati

May 30, 2017
I have no insider info, but my guess is over the weekend. It won't be today since he didn't want to double charge in January. Feb 1st at the earliest. Probably a couple days later to do some finishing touches.
I do have insider info, but I'm not sharing.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I do have insider info, but I'm not sharing.

I doubt your INSIDER info is as good as the info from the voices INSIDE my head.. Well, at least that's what they are telling me. :) They also say that the next update will DEFINITELY be released BEFORE December. :)

Guess the time has come for hype to build so I'll just say HYPE TIME. :)

just a thought

lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
Is it me or is the skin of the MC looks very yellow for some reason in the latest updates?and i mean Very Unhealty looking Yellow

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it me or is the skin of the MC looks very yellow for some reason in the latest updates?and i mean Very Unhealty looking Yellow
There's many posts about it earlier in the thread. Luxee is using a new engine that's taking some getting use to, it's supposed to be a lot quicker than the old one and that does seem to be true (as they were rendering new scenes pretty quick the last few weeks).

The old post from patron mentioning it is .

Reactions: lkgdflkgjd

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
not had chance to play 0.8 yet, do we get anywhere with ada yet or still nowhere
These are all the scenes with Ada:
g_ada.png

#1 is peep on her sleeping (Emily only route i think), #2 is when she sleeps with you, #3 is spying on her with the shower cam, #4 and #5 is teaching her to masturbate.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes