jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is anyone getting this error?
I had that when i load the harem route save, .9 doesn't add content to that route.. the elly route save works though.

Notice it says d8start. I assume that means day 8 start, which doesn't exist yet. thus you get an error

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Could someone post the Incest Patch here. Not able to get to Mega.
Had to zip it, as .renpy extension isn't allowed on the forums

Reactions: DRinWV

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I had that when i load the harem route save, .9 doesn't add content to that route.. the elly route save works though.

Notice it says d8start. I assume that means day 8 start, which doesn't exist yet. thus you get an error
Hmm. I see. That's the only route I'm doing. I'll start the other then, ty.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Did you guys bother to read the changelog "Remember, this update only furthers the Elly route, so don't be surprised if your old harem route saves don't get more progress."

Reactions: laseracid

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Wonder how Luxee feels when the game get shared within the first hour of post. Does he even care? Just wondering if he's said anything here before or not. I think I might just drop my support if this game gets shared so quickly. No point in paying for an update that is released immediately for everyone to download.
You've got the wrong attitude man. As @Trojaner said, Patreon is for supporting Luxee and his work, not just buying updates.
The game will always get to pirate sites. It's only a matter of time. Never takes more than a few hours if the game is popular.

I've been patron for over a year now, even though i could always just come here and get the game if I wanted to.
I enjoy his work and want to help him out, that's why I pledge.

Plus, now that he's quit his day-job to become a full-time smut maker, he needs the support even more.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Received an error after loading from my last save. So started a new game and got the following error.
At the end of the night as the MC is waiting in his daughter's room. This is on the Harem route.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "E:\Personal\Games\P\ParentalLove\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Personal\Games\P\ParentalLove\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Sun Feb 03 22:22:10 2019

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Wonder how Luxee feels when the game get shared within the first hour of post. Does he even care? Just wondering if he's said anything here before or not. I think I might just drop my support if this game gets shared so quickly. No point in paying for an update that is released immediately for everyone to download.
so I've been a patron of games I like while I can afford it, I try to change who I support every time to be a bit fair, do remember that some of us will support games we like =P

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I was trying to support 10 different ones. Kept the same ones for the past 6 months this was one of them. Now I am changing the 10 and I still chose this one as one of them.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Sagas is getting ready to start another game so I also chose him.

He did the Daughter Saga which got him band from Patreon.

Episode 1 had issues but playable and then it just kept getting better.

Reactions: crugh2112

Rebootcomputa

Jul 15, 2017
Same Error

Received an error after loading from my last save. So started a new game and got the following error.
At the end of the night as the MC is waiting in his daughter's room. This is on the Harem route.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump d8start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "E:\Personal\Games\P\ParentalLove\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Personal\Games\P\ParentalLove\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Sun Feb 03 22:22:10 2019

Reactions: Deadpool76

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
You've got the wrong attitude man. As @Trojaner said, Patreon is for supporting Luxee and his work, not just buying updates.
The game will always get to pirate sites. It's only a matter of time. Never takes more than a few hours if the game is popular.

I've been patron for over a year now, even though i could always just come here and get the game if I wanted to.
I enjoy his work and want to help him out, that's why I pledge.

Plus, now that he's quit his day-job to become a full-time smut maker, he needs the support even more.
You want to help him out, but you also post the update not even an hour after it's released. Funny way of helping I'd say. The game will always get released at some point, but if you respected Luxee and even the other patrons you would wait a couple days at least.

I like supporting creators, but if I feel like I'm getting no value or perks out of that support then I don't see a reason to do it.

I just cancelled my pledge. I don't know if the pending payment for this update will go through or not. I apologize to @Luxee if that's the case. I just want to feel like I get benefit for supporting, and when the game is leaked basically 30 minutes of the Patron release, I don't feel I get that.

Won't comment on this anymore, because I don't want to go back and forth with anyone.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes