proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You've got the wrong attitude man. As @Trojaner said, Patreon is for supporting Luxee and his work, not just buying updates.
The game will always get to pirate sites. It's only a matter of time. Never takes more than a few hours if the game is popular.

I've been patron for over a year now, even though i could always just come here and get the game if I wanted to.
I enjoy his work and want to help him out, that's why I pledge.

Plus, now that he's quit his day-job to become a full-time smut maker, he needs the support even more.
Exactly. I download lots of games on this site but I try to support as many devs as I can (currently 8 but would like to add 2 or 3 more).

Luxee has always been honest with his patrons (charging per update). Now, this being his full time job, I expect regular monthly updates. That's why, I appeal to anyone who enjoys this game and have financial means to do so to pledge at lest something, even symbolic amount.

Reactions: wrx21 and Munkey

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wait, what? This update has only Elly route? :/ If you play harem route you get crash....Im so confused.

What is going on......

So if I want to play 0.9 I have to start a new game and do Elly route? Wuuuut?
You have to start from the end of version .6 (make her first time romantic)

Reactions: Griffin407

Festus

May 30, 2018
I keep getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\ParentalLove-version0.6-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\ParentalLove-version0.6-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 15:53:30 2019

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Quick question: anyone thinks on d/s route instead od "finding someone on 'craiglist' " they should just said "we can move to Alabama" ?

Reactions: Grick Rimes
Jul 30, 2018
I keep getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump d8start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "C:\Users\Judes Laptop\Downloads\ParentalLove-version0.6-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Judes Laptop\Downloads\ParentalLove-version0.6-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 15:53:30 2019
im getting the same error right after ada falls asleep after the fun with elly in adas room

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Parental Love [v0.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (262 MB): - - -
MAC (248 MB): - - -

@Kasey can you add this to the OP? Thanks

Thanks for this. Could you tell me if the compressed version is patched or not?

Any info is appreciated. :)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wonder how Luxee feels when the game get shared within the first hour of post. Does he even care? Just wondering if he's said anything here before or not. I think I might just drop my support if this game gets shared so quickly. No point in paying for an update that is released immediately for everyone to download.
Most certainly he is not OK with that, especially since this is his full time job now. As a Patreon of few games myself, I would appreciate that person who leaks the game would wait a day or 2 at least.

On the other hand, if everyone dropped their support, there would be no game anymore.
I know that a lot, if not the majority people on this site don't patronize anyone and it is OK since not everyone can afford to do so. However, I think that everyone should contribute something on this forum weather it is posting a save, help spread a good word about the game or just being civil and polite to devs and other posters.

Reactions: Harlequin1229

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-03
Release Date: 2019-02-03
Developer:
Censored: None
Version: 0.9
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:

Patches:
Extras: -

Thanks to @Endless for sharing! Thanks to @buttpipe for sharing a android version!

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
Why is it always Elly Elly Elly, what about Ada Ada Ada? ;)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Good for you, but honestly if I was mc and Elly was my D I would drive/caya to Japan for her
Good for you, but honestly if I was mc and Elly was my D I would drive/caya to Japan for her
According to this update, MC's home is in Illinois and Emily and kids live in Ohio. I live on the West Coast. Heck, SE Asia might make more sense for me.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
According to this update, MC's home is in Illinois and Emily and kids live in Ohio. I live on the West Coast. Heck, SE Asia might make more sense for me.
So... is it wrong I skip dialogue till h scenes>.>
Keep in mind I've been drinking all night<.<

Reactions: proximus
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes