-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Parental Love [v0.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (262 MB): - - -
MAC (248 MB): - - -

@Kasey can you add this to the OP? Thanks

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You've got the wrong attitude man. As @Trojaner said, Patreon is for supporting Luxee and his work, not just buying updates.
The game will always get to pirate sites. It's only a matter of time. Never takes more than a few hours if the game is popular.

I've been patron for over a year now, even though i could always just come here and get the game if I wanted to.
I enjoy his work and want to help him out, that's why I pledge.

Plus, now that he's quit his day-job to become a full-time smut maker, he needs the support even more.
(y)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Wait, what? This update has only Elly route? :/ If you play harem route you get crash....Im so confused.

What is going on......

So if I want to play 0.9 I have to start a new game and do Elly route? Wuuuut?

Reactions: JonSnowKnows

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Wait, what? This update has only Elly route? :/ If you play harem route you get crash....Im so confused.

What is going on......

So if I want to play 0.9 I have to start a new game and do Elly route? Wuuuut?
what it means is, that you gotta wait for the next update that hopefully has more content for the harem route.

i know, it sucks... but we gotta live with it... somehow ^^.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
what it means is, that you gotta wait for the next update that hopefully has more content for the harem route.

i know, it sucks... but we gotta live with it... somehow ^^.
I love this game and I'm a fan of Luxee... but if you're going to have 2 routes in a game, you can't just update one and not the other... I mean, you're giving the player the option to take those routes and penalizing them for choosing one over the other. That's just poor planing in my opinion and a big No. No. You just can't do that.

But again, I want to stress I love the game!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I love this game and I'm a fan of Luxee... but if you're going to have 2 routes in a game, you can't just update one and not the other... I mean, you're giving the player the option to take those routes and penalizing them for choosing one over the other. That's just poor planing in my opinion and a big No. No. You just can't do that.

But again, I want to stress I love the game!
i can understand ya frustration ^^. i also wanted to see an update for the harem route. yet there isn't really anything wrong in working on one route first and then on the other. he never stated he wouldn't do both routes at once nor does it stand in some kind of "general game maker rules" that he has to do both routes at once. actually in most games devs decide to focus on one girl for the upcoming update in order to finish the quest there and then work on a quest for an other girl for the folling update. it just makes more sense that way. or do ya wanna see half finished stuff for both routes?

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Harem route error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
  File "D:\Games\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 05:37:18 2019

Reactions: LukSoupy

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i can understand ya frustration ^^. i also wanted to see an update for the harem route. yet there isn't really anything wrong in working on one route first and then on the other. he never stated he wouldn't do both routes at once nor does it stand in some kind of "general game maker rules" that he has to do both routes at once. actually in most games devs decide to focus on one girl for the upcoming update in order to finish the quest there and then work on a quest for an other girl for the folling update. it just makes more sense that way. or do ya wanna see half finished stuff for both routes?
The problem is you can't access that content unless you played that specific route. It's like NO update for people who played the wrong route basically. So now I have to start a new game if I want to see the latest content? I'm sorry but that's just poor game design.

I mean imagine you had to choose a character... you choose the paladin. You s tart playing. Half way through there's a notice....sorry Paladins cant advance. Wait here. You'd be like...this is really dumb.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The problem is you can't access that content unless you played that specific route. It's like NO update for people who played the wrong route basically. So now I have to start a new game if I want to see the latest content? I'm sorry but that's just poor game design.
you don't have to. do it like me and just check out the new images in the image folder xD.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Well at least I'm not the only one that got the crash on the harem route.... don't get me wrong, I love the game.... hot as hell.... but yeah the crash in the harem route was a major dick punch..... LOL! Hopefully there's a route with the sister and wife but not necessarily the daughters. Don't get me wrong. I like the harem route. Just hoping for some variety in the end.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
you don't have to. do it like me and just check out the new images in the image folder xD.
Ha! Already did.... and it seems this update was really short too :/

Still..mad props to Luxee ...failings and all!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Ha! Already did.... and it seems this update was really short too :/

Still..mad props to Luxee ...failings and all!
aaaah, all will be well once the update for us harem lovers will come out ^^. drink a beer, or two, rewatch the shitty super bowl or something (it was a really shitty super bowl this time) and cool a bit down. i'm sure, tomorrow you won't be as mad anymore. at the end it's just an update, c'mooon ;).

here something to change ya mind a bit. that's what i'm watching right now before i'm going to bed xD:

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes