cri

Oct 23, 2017
well...with all the fucking patreons he has, it was time for him to release a little more often. I'm really glad :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he was waiting to hit 1000 patrons before going full time. so we should see more regular updates going forward.

that plus he has a new rig and is churning out renders much faster than before helps too.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
img3927.png

PC:

MAC:

Walkthrough attached below.

CHANGELOG:
  • Added day 7 and more for Elly route
  • Added a bridge back from Elly route, on to the harem route
  • Added scene variants for all of day 7 harem route to fit Elly route decisions
  • Fixed the end of day 7 harem route dialogue/clothing booth event mismatch
  • Fixed the day 7 harem route clothing booth scene not triggering correctly
  • Added dialogue to the end of day discussion if the MC has kept trying not to cum inside of Elly.
  • Added dialogue variants for all of day 7 harem route, if you played through the Elly route bridge
  • Added Brazilian Portuguese translation for day 7 of harem route

Remember, this update only furthers the Elly route, so don't be surprised if your old harem route saves don't get more progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Wonder how Luxee feels when the game get shared within the first hour of post. Does he even care? Just wondering if he's said anything here before or not. I think I might just drop my support if this game gets shared so quickly. No point in paying for an update that is released immediately for everyone to download.

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Finaly more content for the elly route, the harem route from 0.8 was nice too but i like the pure elly route a bit more

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes