strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Elly's great an all but personaly I'm looking forward to getting the rest of the gang involved.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Luxee is not releasing it earlier, he just adds more scenes to the next update since he can produce the renders much faster.
Earlier than what? I never said it would be released early. I said early IN Feburary. Since the scheduled release IS Feb, the only way that could be early is if he released BEFORE Feb.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Earlier than what? I never said it would be released early. I said early IN Feburary. Since the scheduled release IS Feb, the only way that could be early is if he released BEFORE Feb.
Not earlier then his regular schedule, some may have thought that he will release the next update earlier. I haven't accused you anything! I even didn't respond to you.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Not earlier then his regular schedule, some may have thought that he will release the next update earlier. I haven't accused you anything! I even didn't respond to you.
My bad. It seemed like you were since you posted right after mine when I mentioned my thoughts on when it would come out. S'all good.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
My bad. It seemed like you were since you posted right after mine when I mentioned my thoughts on when it would come out. S'all good.
No worries, all good ;) (if i had replied, i would have used the reply function). Good day to you Mate!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I tell you this F95 site is going DOWNHILL fast. ARRG how can this happen. People being understanding and game RELEASES on time??? Of course the WORST is @Luxee. I mean telling us LIES.. Oh, I will release on this day guanteed.. THEN the HORRIBLE EVIL CRUEL Dev declares the release will be a day EARLY?? Such VILE behavior.. And NOW we have to see the Next release being expanded?? I tell you this site is just getting WORSE.. :)

-Silly Rant ended-

TY Luxee for the wonderful game AND earlier than announced release (Plus the WONDERFUL work we can see being added to the next. :)

Also @Drew Anderson and @John.Bender TY for the LACK of Drama, I like the quiet. :)

Just a thought.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
elly blonde again?too difficult to decide what's better but i like her bit more as redhead

Reactions: strenif

pc999

Nov 3, 2017
Actually Luxee mentioned it on discord. It's possible but not nearly as easy to get as its supposed to be. He's fixed it now but its not really worth a fresh upload just for that so it'll be fixed in next version.
Thanks for clarifying this. :)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I made an in-game walkthrough mod that lets you choose a route and will highlight the choices for that route.
You can (also, wow, I was not expecting those feels at the end of the Emily only route. poor jenna)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Reactions: rogosh
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes