Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
But we don't have a choice to make with Ada in 0.8 and the one in 0.6 is to refuse Ada?
Edit-now you can't refuse her in 0.8 if you are on harem route.At least my save from 0.6 don't give me that choice.But 0.6 game still let me refuse.Strange.
Like I said, I dunno. I don't remember what all the choices are and for what characters even. My saves starting from the beginning go back months and I just continue on when new update comes. The scene showed up for me and I have a save right before it, that is all I can say really.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Like I said, I dunno. I don't remember what all the choices are and for what characters even. My saves starting from the beginning go back months and I just continue on when new update comes. The scene showed up for me and I have a save right before it, that is all I can say really.
Lucky you.But still must be a bug.Why Elly will talk about that if don't happen?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Lucky you.But still must be a bug.Why Elly will talk about that if don't happen?
What do you want me to say? I said I don't know. I just said someone posted on here that Luxee said that scene wasn't happening as easy as it should and it was fixed. So just wait for the next version to see or hold CTRL through the game and try different things to make it pop....

Reactions: Abibliboop

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yeah,I read that and will wait for next 0.9. to see it.Or we have to wait for 0.10?After all 0.9 will be Elly's route not Harem.
It's a change in the code so 0.9 i would assume. You know you can just join Luxee's discord and ask him directly right?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
PL - 12/16 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.9

basically 75% done- so february release is likely but if he completes before end of the month he’ll add new more content so as to not double charge patrons since v0.8 came out early january.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
PL - 12/16 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.9

basically 75% done- so february release is likely but if he completes before end of the month he’ll add new more content so as to not double charge patrons since v0.8 came out early january.
He mentioned on Discord, he'd already added a lot to the 12th scene that he wasn't originally going to add. So already it'll be a bigger update than was originally planned.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
did... did he fix her hair ?! did i die and went to heaven ?! but im a member of this forum, so this must be a cruel flashback.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Considering this update will be the same in game day as 0.8 except on the Elly route, she's still a redhead.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes