Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
It's probably going so fast because of the new renderer, which he switched to specifically because it was faster.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017

So that poll ended up being way fuckin' closer than I would've imagined. what's it at like 42-58 since I last looked? I didn't think a69 could get more votes in this poll than the last, but what do 'ya know. In any case, I guess I'll keep making those polls for now, since it seems a69 still could have a chance.
PL tho, PL's coming along fast. 0.9 is sitting at 11/16 scenes as of me writing this. I planned to do those 16 scenes because that was the sort of number that I've usually done in previous updates. But what with me being a "per creation" creator and all, I really can't make these updates too fast, lest you guys end up paying twice one month. So what's gonna happen is, if I do really get through this update so god damn fast as to finish it before February, I'm gonna add more scenes in. More than 16. Just in case you were worried about being charged twice in one month. That's not gonna happen.
Now let's talk about the content in 0.9. As of the writing of this (When I haven't added more scenes yet) The content for 0.9 includes the day 7 for elly route + some extra stuff that happens after a timeskip and a bridge from the elly route, back on to the harem route (you can only access this bridge if you've been extra nice to Emily.
That bridge also means that I had to rewrite quite a few lines from day 7 of harem route, to also fit the stuff that has happened on the Elly route. Things such as Eric not being dealt with and the like.
If I do end up adding more scenes however, I'm thinking of entirely re-rendering the first scene of the game and rewriting bits of the dialogue there, and also to add some more "stuff" to the elly route.
I don't think this'll be the last update of the Elly route. But it'll be close. So close, that I'm thinking of not holding a poll for which route to continue in v0.10 and instead just finishing Elly route and adding a bit of something to harem route as well. So basically the old way of doing these updates. Just update all the routes at the same time :))

Tanks for listening. I'll see ya in a bit. I prolly won't be making a new dev update if I do decide to add more scenes to 0.9. I'll prolly just bump up the counter's max number higher. So look out for that. I'll maybe also mention it on my who knows, maybe I'll even

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
@privitude

I was stating that they set it up A69 + PL because if they had just had it A69 and A69 had WON then they would of had a ton of whining because PL wasn't getting a update.
I realize that. What I'm saying is that seems like nonsense to me. If A69 WITH PL is still losing by a noticeable margin, I don't think anyone's doing anything "in case it won on its own." No one's taking that seriously as a possibility.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...though i still fucking hate his guts for changing her hair color :mad:
I really like the red haired Elly, screenshot from the op was one of the things that attracted me to the game.

Reactions: wrx21

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just be glad that they didn't change her hair color to match the mothers grey old lady hair color.

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes