215303j

Would appreciate some advice. I haven't had any new content since 0.6. My last scene is sleeping with Elly in her bed. For the last 2 updates I'm getting the screen "We will continue in the next update". Not sure where I went wrong? I thought I was on the harem route. Any tips are appreciated.
In my playthrough,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

215303j

This is one of my favorite games but I have to say that MC is really becoming a douche. He used to be more caring, but in this update, he is acting toward Ella and even Ada like they are some random sluts. Might be that dev is trying to wrap up the game and is rushing the story (so he can concentrate on A69). Wish that Luxee would adopt Mr. Dots approach where MC also serves as a mentor.
I don't think he's rushing towards the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I suppose that a "realistic" harem route is quite dickish by definition. After all, you want to fuck all the women but they have to be exclusive to you. Feelings for one person in the harem that go too deep are bad for the rest of the women, so you have to divide yourself and in the end you become a douchebag. All of which are reasons why I would never want a harem IRL. But I have to say that in this game it's quite hot. :love:

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I just downloaded the walkthrough exe file.
Can I ask the dev that did if it is possible for the next version to use a bigger font size ?

Thanks in advance

magus448

May 22, 2018
Emily sometime seems to know whats going on between with MC and Jenna then other times not. Unless all she knows is they just fooled around as kids and not as adults.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Emily sometime seems to know whats going on between with MC and Jenna then other times not. Unless all she knows is they just fooled around as kids and not as adults.
That's actually not true (I think), but it is quite confusing. She's talking about your and Jenna's older sister.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
o jogo é muito bom, é ruim, é só em português, só a metade, o resto é inglês ...
É um grande jogo muito bom mesmo é ô melhor que tem.
Que bom que você acha que é um bom jogo e espero que continue a acompanhar o jogo.

Apenas para informá-lo, as regras do fórum afirmam que você precisa postar em inglês, então use um tradutor antes de postar. Obrigado!

Translate:

@Rafa1992 "the game is very good, it's bad, it's only in Portuguese, only half, the rest is English ... It's a really good big game, it's even the best you have." (Not the best Google translation but you get the point)

Me: "Great that you think it's a good game and hope you continue to follow the game.

Just to let you know, the forum rules state that you do need to post in English so please use a translator before posting. Thank you!"

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Im not sure if it's just me, but the colors are rather inconsistent throughout the new update as well as the artstyle. I kinda' prefer the old artstyle as well. How about the others

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im not sure if it's just me...
look back though the thread it's been mentioned a lot. They're using a new rendering engine that's taking a bit of getting used to, see for a short post about it.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Overall it a nice Game. Sadly some of the Latest Graphics look worse then the old Ones.

I hope there is a Way to avoid Pregnancy! I DON'T want to impregnate "my" Daughter/Sister/Wife (and Sofie?).
I totally agree with you, and did forward the hole thing to the patron site. Now we can just hope it will get some attention :)

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

UniStiq

May 15, 2018
Ill like this game a lot,
one of my favorite.

Ill think if noticed something missing, when daugther and dad lying in bed missionary under the sheets see through.
I could be wrong, felt something missing.

Keep doing what ur doing!.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Love the update. Sad we have to wait till .10 for more herem as it looks like .9 will focus on the daughter rout. This is the downside of having routs in games. You have options but your favored rout is slower to come out.

Still loved it. I know some people are not on board with the impreg stuff but it looks like you'll have a choice. Just keep pulling out and you'll be fine I expect. Personaly I love the idea of the MC knocking everyone up but I'm a bit touched in the head =D

I did notice what I assume is a bug. At the end when you're in Ada's room with Elli she talks about how Ads saw her touching the MC's dick back in the dressing room scene. That bit never happened for me but looking at the game files there are a number of images where Ada is peeking over the wall while Elly is blowing the MC. Not sure what the deal is there?

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
any chance we can figure out what type of models and environment has been use. any help will be appreciate

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
look back though the thread it's been mentioned a lot. They're using a new rendering engine that's taking a bit of getting used to, see for a short post about it.
Thanks a lot for the insight, good to know the developer is aware of the problems and is taking measures to fix it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Sep 21, 2017
Ill like this game a lot,
one of my favorite.

Ill think if noticed something missing, when daugther and dad lying in bed missionary under the sheets see through.
I could be wrong, felt something missing.

Keep doing what ur doing!.
yeah like the sex scene there was too rushed...could use a revamp a bit...hope ellie becomes more sluttier (for me/MC only of course) and a bit more adventurous via influence from auntie:devilish:

4.20 star(s) 216 Votes