Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Wow, that's great (for me at least). I can tolerate almost any kink in a fictional game, except the really extreme stuff like snuff, but I hate mind control, it's a total turn off for me. That he is removing the pills is great news.
I agree and disagree.:) I agree in that the kink toleration is high with me:eek:penedeyewink:...as long as it doesn't take away from the story. Which leads me to the disagreement. I wish he didn't have to change anything in the story to conform to the Patreon rules, because it DOES change his original direction of the story. I, of course, understand why he has to do it, but I don't have to like that Patreon has done this.:angry:

Having said that...He has a way of making the story fun and light, which is why I support his project and his vision.

I don't give a fuck as to which direction he takes with the story @irredeemable will find a way to make it amazing.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I agree and disagree.:) I agree in that the kink toleration is high with me:eek:penedeyewink:...as long as it doesn't take away from the story. Which leads me to the disagreement. I wish he didn't have to change anything in the story to conform to the Patreon rules, because it DOES change his original direction of the story. I, of course, understand why he has to do it, but I don't have to like that Patreon has done this.:angry:

Having said that...He has a way of making the story fun and light, which is why I support his project and his vision.

I don't give a fuck as to which direction he takes with the story @irredeemable will find a way to make it amazing.:)
Yes, of course. This is a pure subjective point of view. I don't like it any more than you do that creators have to change their games due to the changed rules (or due to too demanding patrons for that matter).
Nevertheless, I think the story could improve without the mc, but like I said, I hate mc and believe that any story is better without it, so I might be a little biased ;)

Edit: I just read some of @irredeemable posts in the TP thread, since the game suddenly became interesting for me again, and it seems like he was never a mc fan himself.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Uhhhh, I thought we were talking about Parental Love here on this thread , we haven't seen an update since Sept. 15th for this game, I wonder what's going on, I hope he's not pulling a Walkius lol...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Uhhhh, I thought we were talking about Parental Love here on this thread , we haven't seen an update since Sept. 15th for this game, I wonder what's going on, I hope he's not pulling a Walkius lol...
Ya we kinda got of topic there did we not.

I thought I read that an update will be somewhere in the first 2 weeks of November.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Dude, he had his Patreon pulled down for a content violation, like many other creators. They have to jump through all sorts of hoops to make Patreon let them back in and save their livelyhood. That's not done in a day. I'd say give him, and others, a bit of time on this one.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
There has been a progress update from Luxee every 10 days or so on Patreon. Obviously the release schedule for the next content update has slipped a bit, it seems mainly due to the update being bigger than originally anticipated. As long as the next update lives up to expectations I'm sure the wait will be forgiven. Seeing what Luxee has put out so far, I'm sure it'll be awesome. Jenna's inclusion is certainly going to spice things up, as well as Elly getting braver by the day it seems :D Wonder how long it'll be before Ada is "ready". I'm all for an unavoidable harem ending hehe

paladin07

May 28, 2017
This is demonstrably false. he has not done a new versions since late August, but he had bene in touch with the community. See my post from the prior page of this thread. He has also set up a Wix page where he hosts his content as a backup.

Edit: I do appreciate you trying to get us back on the correct topic, though. :)

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is demonstrably false. he has not does a new versions since late August, but he had bene in touch with the community. See my post from the prior page of this thread. He has also set up a Wix page where he hosts his content as a backup.

Edit: I do appreciate you trying to get us back on the correct topic, though. :)
Thanks paladin07

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope we get good news on the game soon.

I have went ahead and moved Elly up 1 spot for favorite girl and she is now 7th place.
Parental Love if it comes out with a lot of new content then it could go on the list in 6th place pushing SS down 1.
After this next round of updates more of the games could go on the list to fill out my top 10.

My top 10 games and top 10 girls list.

Top 10 games.

My top 10 list of girls.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I hope we get good news on the game soon.
Damn right.. this wait is killing me.. i need some "parental love" going in my life. The best part is that i know the wait for this game is worth every damn minut of it. The worst part is the waiting part!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I really like this game. I wish it had more content. One thing that I think would kickass is to simply triple shoot all the photos of the daughter... One blonde, one redhead, one brunette, and maybe just toss a little line in there like "Hey dad what color of hair do you think I should wear?" and bam everyone is happy.

Reactions: volto
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes