Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I knew the arrival of Jenna was going to spice things up but sweet baby jebus I wasn't quite expecting that scene! She doesn't waste any time it would seem. Wondering how that came about now. Jenna all over her brother making Elly jealous maybe, until she tell's Jenna how she feels. Can't wait to find out :D

Reactions: paladin07

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I knew the arrival of Jenna was going to spice things up but sweet baby jebus I wasn't quite expecting that scene! She doesn't waste any time it would seem. Wondering how that came about now. Jenna all over her brother making Elly jealous maybe, until she tell's Jenna how she feels. Can't wait to find out :D
All aboard the hype train! :eazyHype:
There are no brakes on the hype train!:eazyHype:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Mhh, have we ever seen the face of the MC? I don't know, but from behind he always seems like one of those college studs. I always pictured kinda like Sebastian Castellanos x'D

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
So according to that awesomely created ms paint map, the MC sleeps in the kitchen? Or the MC has a portable stove in the bedroom?
Lol

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
So according to that awesomely created ms paint map, the MC sleeps in the kitchen? Or the MC has a portable stove in the bedroom?
Lol
Yeah, I thought that was odd as well. Makes more sense if the bathroom was switched with the kitchen. Maybe it was a mistake? If not, there needs to be a scene in which food is being used during sex with the wife.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS RELEASE!!!!!
(pretty sure he meant, Mff and Guest room, not Quest Room!)
hawt! thanks @paladin07. you da real MVP!

hmm so probably we are looking at a November 10th weekend release if lucky, but probably November 17th.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah, I thought that was odd as well. Makes more sense if the bathroom was switched with the kitchen. Maybe it was a mistake? If not, there needs to be a scene in which food is being used during sex with the wife.
Don't you guys get it? its cause the MC and the wife are "spooning" and "forking".
Thats why the bedroom and the kitchen is in the same place.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I'm personally not looking forward to the new release at all. I've had multiple play-throughs trying to be an upright and loving father, doing the right thing by my family and failing every time. Now this minx?
It's just getting harder...

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Mhh, have we ever seen the face of the MC? I don't know, but from behind he always seems like one of those college studs. I always pictured kinda like Sebastian Castellanos x'D
Maybe its Eric face from BB?x'D. At least we can see his head unlike dad in dmd we even barely see his body not to mention head.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Maybe its Eric face from BB?x'D. At least we can see his head unlike dad in dmd we even barely see his body not to mention head.
Oh you see the dad's head alot in DmD.. not just the head you are thinking off.
Why are their butts so strange looking?
Thats cause they got them juicy butts and not them skinny ass model butts. That we see on the TV that alot of people have been indoctrinated with.

Oct 9, 2017
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS RELEASE!!!!!
(pretty sure he meant, Mff and Guest room, not Quest Room!)
wew i cant w8 for this WeeeeeeHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
thats a bad start tho 0.3.0 and its been 2 months almost without update

the game is somewhat cool kinda

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes