Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I never tried that rejection route, but you must be a completionist, yes? LOL Interesting consequence. Like, "you will have an incestuous relationship with your sister, but not with me? I am not good enough for you?!?!" LOL
When you're hanging in there for two months , you kinda scrape everything ....i ended up preferring a middle path, which "felt right ", in which the first kiss happens at the Restaurant , after the MC saves Elly for the second time. Then on that last couch scene , Elly is still ok with Jenna, kisses the MC , but doesn't grab the MC by the dick.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
sometimes, people just want an instant answer, when, where, how what... the next thing, when is breakfast? who's making it? LOL
Would have taken less time to look for it starting from the end. Than to post and wait for an answer but okay.
Also about that breakfast thing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
here's some saves in preparation for the pending release of v0.0.4:

1-1-LT1 - Day 2 right before saving Elly from the 3 rapey bros
1-2-LT1 - Start of Day 3
1-3-LT1 - Day 3 evening choice between choosing to spend time with Emily or Elly

I followed the sexy @paladin07 's guide to max stuff with Elly, since she is #1 in my book (red hair and all).

I am off this week so if Luxee puts it out in the next few days I'll play it through and offer my saves. (and thoughts on the best i.e. sexiest choices). Though, rollback is enabled so you can just scroll back if you get a path that's not so desirable.

Reactions: nicktrocado
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes