StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
thats a bad start tho 0.3.0 and its been 2 months almost without update

the game is somewhat cool kinda
Well if i remember it correctly Luxee don't charge per month but per update so its not like he is "Milking" it. Also aren't this update supposed to be bigger than normal? or am i mixing it up with some other game. If i'm wrong about something do correct me. But yeah the game is pretty cool that i agree with, always make me laugh and stuff..

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Well if i remember it correctly Luxee don't charge per month
That's correct. Current payment method is "per major update" so I don't see a problem with it, other than me being an impatient mofo who needs his MC, Elly and Jenna threesome right this second! ;)

Also aren't this update supposed to be bigger than normal?
Yep from what I remember Luxee saying, just one scene contained more images than the entirety of the 0.1 release. How that'll translate length wise in game is still to be seen but it certainly can't be a bad thing.

The hype is real my perverted friends. It's going to awesome :D

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
Well if i remember it correctly Luxee don't charge per month but per update so its not like he is "Milking" it. Also aren't this update supposed to be bigger than normal? or am i mixing it up with some other game. If i'm wrong about something do correct me. But yeah the game is pretty cool that i agree with, always make me laugh and stuff..
it better be bigger then normal cus even if he charge for update and not per month with 2 mmonth without update he will get behinde other games tho, and even if he does not he making hes fans waithing 2 months for a shitty update will be a big down side for hes fanbase

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I'm just as jonesy as everyone else, but guys, keep it together, Luxee always said this would take longer . I rather wait longer, and get a kickass update, than get a shitty one every other week. Luxee's barbecue has tasted great so far, this update will raise the bar even more, i'm sure of it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
That's correct. Current payment method is "per major update" so I don't see a problem with it, other than me being an impatient mofo who needs his MC, Elly and Jenna threesome right this second! ;)

Yep from what I remember Luxee saying, just one scene contained more images than the entirety of the 0.1 release. How that'll translate length wise in game is still to be seen but it certainly can't be a bad thing.

The hype is real my perverted friends. It's going to awesome :D
Yea i can't wait either! its going to be funny to see what Jenna got going on.;):eazyHype:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it better be bigger then normal cus even if he charge for update and not per month with 2 mmonth without update he will get behinde other games tho, and even if he does not he making hes fans waithing 2 months for a shitty update will be a big down side for hes fanbase
Well i refer you to the post above for you to read then. I dont see why Luxee would care about "get behind" other games. Dude develops his game at his own pace and charges people when the update is complete. If you ask me all games on patreon should charge per update. So again.. i don't see why there is a problem if it takes him 1-2-3 months to make an update since you wont get charged untill he drops it. His patreons knows this so why would they drop out on him for that? You just have to be patient. "Shitty update" is in matter of the person judging it. Everyone thinks and feel diffrent, this update could be massive and still in your opionion suck cause "reason".
I'm just as jonesy as everyone else, but guys, keep it together, Luxee always said this would take longer . I rather wait longer, and get a kickass update, than get a shitty one every other week. Luxee's barbecue has tasted great so far, this update will raise the bar even more, i'm sure of it.
I agree, every update i have enjoyed. I have no reason to be worried that i will not enjoy this one as well.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
Well i refer you to the post above for you to read then. I dont see why Luxee would care about "get behind" other games. Dude develops his game at his own pace and charges people when the update is complete. If you ask me all games on patreon should charge per update. So again.. i don't see why there is a problem if it takes him 1-2-3 months to make an update since you wont get charged untill he drops it. His patreons knows this so why would they drop out on him for that? You just have to be patient. "Shitty update" is in matter of the person judging it. Everyone thinks and feel diffrent, this update could be massive and still in your opionion suck cause "reason".
i said shitty in terms of waithing alot and dont put nothing into the update but, but if he said its gona be a big update i dont have nothing to say just to wait and come when it gets the update to play again with those cuties :heartcoveredeyes: oh and that sister :FeelsGoodMan:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
i said shitty in terms of waithing alot and dont put nothing into the update but, but if he said its gona be a big update i dont have nothing to say just to wait and come when it gets the update to play again with those cuties :heartcoveredeyes: oh and that sister :FeelsGoodMan:
Ah sorry then, i'm very tired & exhausted. Yeah supposed to be the biggest one to date i think, since its bigger then the 0.1 release. Like i said i enjoyed all the other releases so if this is going to be really big. Its going to be really hot i think.

The only problem i have with the sister is that she looks the same age as his kids almost and she is supposed to be almost the same age as the MC. But yeah.. she is a cutie like the other ones.:heartcoveredeyes:

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
Yea i can't wait either! its going to be funny to see what Jenna got going on.;):eazyHype:

I agree, every update i have enjoyed. I have no reason to be worried that i will not enjoy this one as well.
seeing that spoiler, wondering who is in the car LOL

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Could be that "Eric" guy we heard from in the game..
You struck a cord there, bro. Ada has a friend, Eric, right ? The MC, of course, is having none of it, so it will be another fun adventure to get rid of him, down the line. Getting ran over by a train gets the job done, so i'm down with it !

Last edited:

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
THAT NTR SHET but u get to chose if u teach her or not at some point, and and Ada didnt actualy said no "didnt saaid yes either" but there are 2 erics in the game our MC said he met a eric that was a idiot in illinois "i think dont remember"

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You struck a cord there, bro. Ada has a friend, Eric, right ? The MC, of course, is having none of it, so it will be another fun adventure to get rid of him, down the line. Getting ran over by a train gets the job done, so i'm down with it !
Yeah that that line "Fucking Erics!" in the park thing hade me laughing so hard.x'D
THAT NTR SHET but u get to chose if u teach her or not at some point, and and Ada didnt actualy said no "didnt saaid yes either" but there are 2 erics in the game our MC said he met a eric that was a idiot in illinois "i think dont remember"
Don't worry bro, Luxee aint gonna let some Eric come and cuck the party!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah that that line "Fucking Erics!" in the park thing hade me laughing so hard.x'D

Don't worry bro, Luxee aint gonna let some Eric come and cuck the party!
About being cucked, i remember, way at the beguining, Luxee said something like "some guys will try to cuck you, never let them get away with it. " In just 3 updates, we got to punch like what , four guys ? You could call it "post-BB therapy ".

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
About being cucked, i remember, way at the beguining, Luxee said something like "some guys will try to cuck you, never let them get away with it. " In just 3 updates, we got to punch like what , four guys ? You could call it "post-BB therapy ".
Haha yeah! that dude in the bathroom! hahax'D

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Ah sorry then, i'm very tired & exhausted. Yeah supposed to be the biggest one to date i think, since its bigger then the 0.1 release. Like i said i enjoyed all the other releases so if this is going to be really big. Its going to be really hot i think.

The only problem i have with the sister is that she looks the same age as his kids almost and she is supposed to be almost the same age as the MC. But yeah.. she is a cutie like the other ones.:heartcoveredeyes:
I messaged Luxee on patreon and he is done with two of the three scenes he needed to finish as of his last update post on patrie on. The last thing he needs to render is the scene for the morning if you rejected Elly. Who the hell would reject Elly though? Not sure why we even have such a scene:cool::FeelsGoodMan: Should be out pretty soon, hopefully bye the end of this weekend but maybe Thursday or Friday. Really excited for this one. It's going to be good. And yes it is / update so he can take as long as he wants. His formula seems to be working though because he went from zero to over $3,000 in patrons in 4 months.

Last edited:

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
I messaged Luxee on patreon and he is done with two of the three scenes he needed to finish as of his last update post on patrie on. The last thing he needs to render is the scene for the morning if you rejected Elly. Who the hell would reject Elly though? Not sure why we even have such a scene:cool::FeelsGoodMan: Should be out pretty soon, hopefully bye the end of this weekend but maybe Thursday or Friday. Really excited for this one. It's going to be good. And yes it is / update so he can take as long as he wants. His formula seems to be working though because he went from zero to over $3,000 in patrons in 4 months.
Is there an expected "Final Release Date" like when the game will be done?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh boy oh boy!!:FuckYea: i can't wait Paladin! its gonna be a good release. I just have this feeling ya know!:eazyHype: I agree.. why would you reject Elly? ooh.. wait i think i know why. But i'm not saying it.
Yea his formula seems to be on point, so he's doing something right.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Oh boy oh boy!!:FuckYea: i can't wait Paladin! its gonna be a good release. I just have this feeling ya know!:eazyHype: I agree.. why would you reject Elly? ooh.. wait i think i know why. But i'm not saying it.
Yea his formula seems to be on point, so he's doing something right.
Actually, I don't know whether he meant rejecting a relationship with her (earlier) or if he just meant if you had (anal) sex in the bathroom with Emily on the end of Day 3 rather than making out with Elly on the couch. Yes, I guess some might be holding out for Ada, but I have a feeling that content will come later whether you reject Elly or not.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Actually, I don't know whether he meant rejecting a relationship with her (earlier) or if he just meant if you had (anal) sex in the bathroom with Emily on the end of Day 3 rather than making out with Elly on the couch. Yes, I guess some might be holding out for Ada, but I have a feeling that content will come later whether you reject Elly or not.
I'm putting my money on the former. When Elly declares to the MC, there's an option for "sorry, Elly, i don't see you that way " , which turns out, if you don't go into the bathroom on day 3 , and instead go to Elly, she finds out about Jenna anyway, and storms out of the room, crying "you really hate me, don't you ? " Whereas if you didn't rejected her, Elly's only hangup with Jenna is "but you still like me, right ? " Also remember Luxee saying that Elly is corrupted very quickly, but Ada will be a slow burn.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I'm putting my money on the former. When Elly declares to the MC, there's an option for "sorry, Elly, i don't see you that way " , which turns out, if you don't go into the bathroom on day 3 , and instead go to Elly, she finds out about Jenna anyway, and storms out of the room, crying "you really hate me, don't you ? " Whereas if you didn't rejected her, Elly's only hangup with Jenna is "but you still like me, right ? " Also remember Luxee saying that Elly is corrupted very quickly, but Ada will be a slow burn.
I never tried that rejection route, but you must be a completionist, yes? LOL Interesting consequence. Like, "you will have an incestuous relationship with your sister, but not with me? I am not good enough for you?!?!" LOL

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes