fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I meant as regards to updated content, of course it contains everything else...
Sorry, I wanted to ensure - since there were also questions about the overall game size dropping dramatically - that nobody read into posts thinking this deliverable was only the increment for 0.13 play.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dependent of setting...
Yes, Luxee said in Discord that he sort of accidentally changed the JPEG quality settings for this installment to end up with almost half the size for his images.

Fortunately, I think it worked out fine in the end.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How do I add the incest patch on mac?
How do I add the incest patch on mac?
Right click on the app, select "Show package contents". Open Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Drop patch.renpy there.

when i try to unarchive the mac version it says error 2 no such file or directory , how do i fix this ?
What are:
  • the name of the archive
  • the size of the archive
  • the path to the archive
  • the program you're using to open the archive

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Loved the cop scene :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Really o_O? I actually was pretty disappointed in it. It's completely out of nowhere and there was so many great scene to do rather than this. I was expecting that nice shower scene..Elly wanted to do on the last update..for example :cry:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so any chance we can see on the save files which route were are on?
old save was fucking youngest girl, think it was named harem? then tried loading elly route, but I think it just led to fucking youngest anyway...

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I got the ending I wanted, sort of! Has it ben answered before, please let me know but was is the next project from the creator after the harem ending has been done?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
so any chance we can see on the save files which route were are on?
old save was fucking youngest girl, think it was named harem? then tried loading elly route, but I think it just led to fucking youngest anyway...
Not sure if this is what you are asking about, but just in case: you can make manual save points as you play through the game by hitting the Esc key or clicking the right mouse button (or equivalent for your system) and then clicking on a Save slot of your choosing. There are lots of save slots and they can be overwritten, as well.

This game is interesting in that sometimes creating a save points will automatically generate a label for you before you commit the save, based upon what path you appear on at that point in the game - it's not entirely perfect, but is generally pretty useful.

You can also type anything you want in the save point label, including deleting the automatically generated label text and putting in your own (though, a label is not required to make a save point - it's just highly helpful). Since there are various paths and choices related to those, it's a good idea to make save points along the way and label them appropriately, so you know which ones represent the Elly path, Ada path, Emily path, Harem path, etc.

I'd also recommend checking out the Walkthrough, which helps you understand choices necessary to lock yourself into specific paths of interest.

Again, I don't know if you were looking for this basic information, just trying to be helpful.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes