CeasarSalad00

Jul 20, 2018
Right click on the app, select "Show package contents". Open Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Drop patch.renpy there.

What are:
  • the name of the archive
  • the size of the archive
  • the path to the archive
  • the program you're using to open the archive
Thank you very much!

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
How many endings are there currently? Also what paths are yet to receive an end. Help would be appreciated.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Dang, i am sorta kinda disappointed by that forbidden ending.
As much as i love the artwork in general, the writing and humor, the Elly ending was brilliant.
That ending now ... just felt rushed and more like "fuck it, lets make this route just end"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How many endings are there currently? Also what paths are yet to receive an end. Help would be appreciated.
There are currently 3 endings:
  1. The Good Husband - Emily only
  2. My Sweetie - Elly and Jenna
  3. The Forbidden One - Ada and Elly
The harem path doesn't have an ending yet. The 5th ending may or may not happen.

Last edited:

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
I'm not really somewhere I belong commenting on this, but I think I could just about faint talking about it. I figure.09 we can just hit the floor talking about all of this, since nobody's listening. No one wants to be breaking the habit of this site by stopping a discussion, but maybe we can all take a session away from lying from you and just go foreword with all of this.
Linkin Park Fan huh?

-

This latest release almost gave me a papercut, and I guess we're just one step closer to the harem, and are just waiting for the end. That cop scene almost made me blackout, and I wondered what the fallout on the age issue was, but turns out that ada's age isn't the catalyst for a new divide between the fans, they haven't decided to burn it down. I guess we're all just wretches and kings of our empty spaces burning in the skies and how many more LP song title references can I put in? well, until it breaks I'll keep going from skin to bone in my remains until its gone and this post is just wastelands in the req-...

yeah I can't get any more in this castle of glass, I've given up with all the others lost in the echo... oh wait..

*whisper* Ron, what have you done?

• Angry
Reactions: WindIsHowling

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
PL - 0/15 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.14

Is Luxee finishing the Harem route with this next update????

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes