fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hey, that's fine. How you feel is OK. It's like a buffet - if you don't like it, don't play it.
Honestly? I've never played a buffet before.

Thanks, you've given me something new to consider ...

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Didn't the bartender at the beginning use to be a female that you could also smash? Or am I confusing it with other game?

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
inpopular opinion : the ada stuff acc makes me feel queasy
Lol. If you go back like 10+ pages, I started a mini war here for that reason: Ada looks like a minor. Hard to let go but like the others said, don't play that path. I currently have the harem route but going for the Elly/Jenna route in a second playthrough

Reactions: shizzlenizzle

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol. If you go back like 10+ pages, I started a mini war here for that reason: Ada looks like a minor. Hard to let go but like the others said, don't play that path. I currently have the harem route but going for the Elly/Jenna route in a second playthrough
She doesn't just look like it, it mentioned she's 15 in this update, she IS a minor.

I had to purge my PC of as much as I could of it, it's classed as CP in the UK and not something I fancy on my computer.

The looks I could ignore but blurting out "i'm 15" is kinda hard to overlook. Think i'll be avoiding this from now on.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
She doesn't just look like it, it mentioned she's 15 in this update, she IS a minor.

I had to purge my PC of as much as I could of it, it's classed as CP in the UK and not something I fancy on my computer.

The looks I could ignore but blurting out "i'm 15" is kinda hard to overlook. Think i'll be avoiding this from now on.
I don't think I ever paid attention or looked for the age since I was just off-put from the beginning. Someone said she was 18 but I didn't know any concrete details. In that case, yeah. That makes this harder to overlook but it just reinforces my feelings to avoid the path even further

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
I have to say, credit to luxee for his compression. Half the size of the previous update and I didn't really notice any loss in quality. Which is more than I can say for Melody where the image quality dropped quite noticeably a couple of updates ago.
Linkin Park Fan huh?

-

This latest release almost gave me a papercut, and I guess we're just one step closer to the harem, and are just waiting for the end. That cop scene almost made me blackout, and I wondered what the fallout on the age issue was, but turns out that ada's age isn't the catalyst for a new divide between the fans, they haven't decided to burn it down. I guess we're all just wretches and kings of our empty spaces burning in the skies and how many more LP song title references can I put in? well, until it breaks I'll keep going from skin to bone in my remains until its gone and this post is just wastelands in the req-...

yeah I can't get any more in this castle of glass, I've given up with all the others lost in the echo... oh wait..

*whisper* Ron, what have you done?
Finally, someone gets the joke. Guess I just go back "sniffing glue".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think I ever paid attention or looked for the age since I was just off-put from the beginning. Someone said she was 18 but I didn't know any concrete details. In that case, yeah. That makes this harder to overlook but it just reinforces my feelings to avoid the path even further
The scene is when a "cop" pulls them over.

It's weird but one point she's asked her age and says 15.

No idea where they got 18 from but she's underage.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last edited:

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
This Elly/Jenna path is my preferred path. Just finished it and really enjoyed it. Liked them both just slightly more over Emily

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
can someone help me pls

my problem:
you guys talk about endings but this game dont have a completed tag
so whats going on ?

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes