DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Damn,i feel bad for Emily...hope Jenna can work that out,that Elly sure is annoying,can she stop clinging too much??even Ada not that clingy..and the jealousy can come when one girl asking for too much attention,it will make other girls pissed off..harem can worked if the girls stay natural and the MC give his love fair and square...

P/S: Off topic,i read somewhere that muslim can have 4 wife,but the thing is can man handle 4 women at the same time?isnt it to much for a man:unsure:?
Man handle many wife. Man strong. jk jk, but in reality, if you are seriously asking, that is nothing. From what I've seen, many Mormon families that practice polygamy (20-30% from Church of LDS) seem to have ~5 wives. but the leaders, whooboyyyy..
LDS Church president Brigham Young had 51 wives, and 56 children by 16 of those wives.
LDS Church apostle Heber C. Kimball had 43 wives, and had 65 children by 17 of those wives.
In my opinion, it's a mostly religious thing. Be plentyful seed the world make more children for god kinda thing. Or dude has some messiah complex or is some Jeremy Epstein mother fuck who

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
loli is legal in America btw not sure how but its true
think about it, where to draw the line? Fictional stories that paint a picture in the mind okay? What about cratoon-ish drawings? Animations or Daz type stuff? Photorealistic? Deep fake level? Real thing? At some point ones arguments fall flat.

Reactions: chaughton22

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Parental Love [v0.14] [Luxee] - Original Size: 777 MB

Download Win (392 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice job Playboy.

Reactions: playb0y44

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The USA on many levels is fucked. Just look at the Appalachians families. Yet they come here whining.
Why does not the USA go and play in its on back garden.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great update btw. The problems of a harem. Has anyone really thought about it? Three games are involved with it but how does it end?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
maybe because some newbies around here asking about Ada's age and how she looks, which should not be a problem at all for anyone because this is a game.

Btw Ada is my fav. :love:
Some grown ass adults just can't distinguish between pixels and reality. Why do people keep entertaining them and their idiocy I will never know.o_O
What does he mean by "new story to harem path"? Please tell me it has something to do with pregnancy.
I agree Ada is best girl.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Man handle many wife. Man strong. jk jk, but in reality, if you are seriously asking, that is nothing. From what I've seen, many Mormon families that practice polygamy (20-30% from Church of LDS) seem to have ~5 wives. but the leaders, whooboyyyy..

In my opinion, it's a mostly religious thing. Be plentyful seed the world make more children for god kinda thing. Or dude has some messiah complex or is some Jeremy Epstein mother fuck who
Dude,if i have a chance to have many wife,i will do it..maybe 2 or 3 is enough for me:p1 girls in both arm everynight,i will be in heaven,much better if they are bestfriend:love:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Updated: 30-Sep-19 PL - 0/24 SCENES DONE Release estimate: This one's gonna take longer than a month. There's way more content in this update than the last two anyway

Possibly the end of the harem route?

• Love
Reactions: AdamJohn36

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So. Many. ERRORS.
Anyone else hit spots with multiple errors in a single scene? Especially in the 'gallery' section?

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes