Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
think about it, where to draw the line? Fictional stories that paint a picture in the mind okay? What about cratoon-ish drawings? Animations or Daz type stuff? Photorealistic? Deep fake level? Real thing? At some point ones arguments fall flat.
they don't punish ppl for it in US for a few reason
1- reality and fiction mixing was a no go
2-most fiction characters visually look like kids but is easily bypassed by age which is obv a lie...
3- location some people are outside the law
4-unless its a real kid they don't care
5- places like japan have like a 13 age consent even tho theres a 3-5 age gap for it only

Jun 1, 2017
Hello i have some issue , i cant play some scene because say is censored, black screen and down say censored ! Any fix for that?

Feb 23, 2019
This is update kind of pissed me off with how sex-centered the MC was. He could clearly see the jealousy and competition between the mother (and her uneasiness of having sex in front of her daughter) and daughter and instead of trying to deescalate it, he only makes it worse. I hope the MC stops thinking with his dick and actually thinks of the feelings of the women he supposedly loves.
this isnt real lol

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
well op is acting like this is real fucking life and that the characters have real emotions.

dick
Well, to be honest, sometimes I get pretty carried away, too.
Get jealous, for example. There are some games I don't play anymore because I didn't agree with some actions.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Nice addition here´s to hoping that by the end of the Harem route we will see some pregnancy, so far it has been hinted as or shown face on, but never a full 9 month pregnant.
Would be cool to get it there, but then again i am NO animator and it might be that making someone look pregnant in 3D and have it look "natural" isn´t so easy.

Sep 9, 2017
Damnit, this update was way too short! 1 night? I want moooooooooore... free amazing stuff. Ok, seriously now, I can't wait for the next update.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes