ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i want to put a hit out on that Eric piece of shit ... seeing how he's young and all , maybe i could hire a school kid to kick his little ass :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Reactions: JeefZ

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
how is the spice?
put some spices.
like the rival blackmail barely succes, in the last second because of mc preparation, they fail to put dick in vagina....
it may/will/shall give player more LUST when mc dick start to penetrate heroin vagina.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
MaimLain's right, traps and lolis are a big part of it. It also just has better writing in general. Neah's experience is realistic and shapes her into a sympathetic character. Instead of your daughters begging for your dick within a week of first meeting you, it has a little sister doing sexual things for the sake of convincing herself and her friends that she's mature. Again a very realistic characterization that makes the development of the relationship more believable. There's also a greater variety of body types. Ella, Emily, and Jenna are very similar looking with Sofi and Ada providing a slimmer but similar build. A69, on the other hand, has several different girls with varying body types including a milf that actually looks older than 29 (refreshing due to its rarity).

Reactions: synee014 and ontach

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Hoping for a Mac update, but aside from gameplay/story issues I'm so impressed that this is still going. I feel like it's been around forever.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I must not be remembering from the beginning of the game: is this set in the future or something? Eric is definitely more than 8 years old. Should this be 2002 instead?

PL_Eric-Info.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 216 Votes