consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
worked for me.
my question was not about whether it works or not but about if it was in some way dodgy. normally if someone puts a mega link in the feed then a staff member normally pops it into the OP. as this feed was updated and that mega link ignored, it made me wonder why. nothing more

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So i'm guessing that the whole "Added new story to Harem path" thing is just changing the story that was already in the game and not forwarding the story right? And with that said how much/far back did they change?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Next update that I find too short to trully enjoy it. There are minor things I would change here and there.
One of them would be scene of Ada walking on Us and Elly:
-Animation would be nice of it.
- Ada could have kissed her sister and Us
- When Ada asked for our seed, I thought about sucking Us off right there. After taking our dick out.. shame. It could be hotter.
- When wife called it could be a moment in which all three are in the room. Not just him and a daughter.
- I hope for photographs of our escapades with the girls from our family. Which could be used as gallery markings of the events.
- I heve hope for photography sessions in kinky situations: Like faces of our girls painted in white juice
- family photos while doing kinky things
Damn. If only I could have talent, dedication, time and good hardware. I would try to make it a reality

Reactions: splamo

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Really not understanding why this is or needs to continue to get updated...milking patreons?, no ideas for new stories? This Dev struck gold as far as a terrific game...but if Sopranos of GOT taught me anything, its that all good things come to an end (or need to). We have been getting horrible tiny (grindy to access) updates for this game with no new real storyline content for a while now... Put a fork in it man. Its done.

Yet each tiny add-on is posting like this game has new updates when we are just adding alternate endings that are not achievable without a handy strategic save or replaying the whole darn thing. While that is certainly an addition to the content...its not really a storyline update. I liken that to have the same scene play through but changing the background on it and adding a straw. There is not enough work added to justify me re-downloading or playing it. Time for this talented Dev to work on a sequel (with all new story and new characters or new scenarios with the old characters). Jus tired boss...dog tired of these non-updates that require grindy playing for 3-4 screens of new "ending content" when we jus wanna fap... This and any future updates get a hard pass from this hombre. Unless it becomes a real storyline update.

Dev should just consider that most players choose the path they wanted in the game because they most liked that story. It has never been considered new or innovative storytelling to force players to replay everything for basically a screensaver of a reward. Time to bury this and move on if there are no other main story changes.

PS: I was never an "easter egg", achievement or trophy hunter in other games. I found that to be a huge waste of life/time replaying the game over and over for nothing.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Really not understanding why this is or needs to continue to get updated
Really?is it actually a story update?
Yes it was a story update, and it's continuing because the Harem Path isn't finished yet.

PS: I was never an "easter egg", achievement or trophy hunter in other games. I found that to be a huge waste of life/time replaying the game over and over for nothing.
I'm the same on that.
The only time I differ on that is when it's toward something that's actual content and impacts the game or plot in some way.

what happened to his other game ?
I believe it's on hold while this one's being finished.

traps and lolis ;)
MaimLain's right, traps and lolis are a big part of it. It also just has better writing in general.
Traps, fair enough, but more loli...
I honestly think I'd be more inclined to try it if the incest and loli restoration weren't bundled in as one package, particularly because of what you've written here;

Neah's experience is realistic and shapes her into a sympathetic character. Instead of your daughters begging for your dick within a week of first meeting you, it has a little sister doing sexual things for the sake of convincing herself and her friends that she's mature. Again a very realistic characterization that makes the development of the relationship more believable.

There's also a greater variety of body types. Ella, Emily, and Jenna are very similar looking with Sofi and Ada providing a slimmer but similar build. A69, on the other hand, has several different girls with varying body types including a milf that actually looks older than 29 (refreshing due to its rarity).
I'd disagree that Jenna is similar to Emily and Elly, physically.
Emily, Ella and Ada definitely look similar (and rightly so) with Ada being the outlier due to her less matured body (for obvious reasons), and Sofi's body is more similar to Jenna's, and also as a "middle ground" between Jenna and Ada, body wise. Sofi and Jenna provide variety when compared to Emily and Ella, body wise.

Regarding "a MILF that looks older than 29"... I personally know three who look younger than that, one more with four kids and barely looks like she's in her 30's and one more who's not a MILF and turns 40 this year but looks like she's in her early 20's at best (she still gets asked for ID for booze & cigarettes sometimes).

Last edited:

BAM65

Sep 3, 2018
Can someone please add a Mega Link for this update. I know I'm the 100th person to ask and I hate to be redundant, but it's at least reliable on a slow internet connection. Thank you.

Reactions: ontach and lagartha
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes