RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Little disappointed in this update only lasting 1 full day. I realize every girl was nude or having sex in the update, but still. It just felt a little too short. That being said, I'm fine if he doesn't rush the ending in the Harem path, leaves time for more combinations of girls having fun together while the story finishes.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
hmm i thought this game was finished, i thought i finished the youngest daughter path, harem path and that earlier end path i dont remember the name of :eek:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is longer ago than the last two updates. We got this in what? Version 0.13?
Like I stated we didn't get a sex scene with here for the last two updates since update 0.14.
theres alot of other girls that needs updating yeah know .... like Sophie , i would like to see with her and MC , but i can wait :p

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
theres alot of other girls that needs updating yeah know ....
If you like that sure, I just stated something without any rating.
But if you want to have it like this, well the dev said the game will be finished soon, as it is Ada had the least amount of scences and every girl had sex the last two updates except her.

Oct 14, 2019
So does this game have NTR? Because I don’t do NTR games. Also will you eventually be able to sleep with all 3 female family members? If so and if not I probably won’t bother. Looks good tho

Oct 14, 2019
I seen there wasn't a tag for it but I've noticed some game dev's don't tag it sometimes. Once I come to an NTR scene the game gets shut off and deleted; So i figured Id ask just to make sure lol.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes