rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
BTW: As far as I know, in Elly path your ex wife (Emily) won't want to see you. Never ever. You will lost contact with Ada as well, and you won't be able to help Sofi.
Aww, that's a believable but disappointing thing to hear. I guess that's the "bad" end from the review. Kinda sucks cause her crazy obsessed personality, from what I remember anyway, was kinda hot...Guess I'll save that one for later.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
unless you take the forbiddin path you get both elly and ada only , your sis hooks up with emily

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I took elly path and mc's sister didnt get it on with emily....although it was a couple updates back

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok gotcha , now that only happens in the forbiddin route or harem route , with what i found anyways

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Okay, I just have to say it's been a few updates since I last played this, (I like to wait a few updates on some of these games so I have more than 10 minutes play time each) and I just got to the "Elephant in the room" scene...just about laughed my a$$ off, then I got to the spit take and almost bust a gut laughing. This is why I really like this game, you have taken time to think a lot of this out, thank for an awesome game so far rofl.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
ImperialD was originally talking about the Ada "forbidden" route, not Elly's.
Well, that makes more sense why mc's sister didnt hook up with emily on ellys path. Since it says unless u take ada path, this happens.
20200124_210216.jpg

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
So is this a bug or just a mistake?
When you can choose to wake up 1 of the girls, the Ada one is the same scene both times.

Reactions: Luxee

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Unless it's been recently changed, the Forbidden One path (Ada's) gives Elly and Ada. The Elly path ("My Sweetie"? forget name) gives Elly and Jenna. Unfinished harem path gives apparently all 5. Pure Husband path (Emily's) gives I don't know but I would guess Emily and Jenna.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes