Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Okay I'm not sure if anyone else has found this but I was playing the "Forbidden One" route and was on the massage parlour bit and when you choose to check on Sofia there is a interesting bit where your character think to himself Quote "(I wonder what's up with her father. She has never brought him up when we were talking about her mother)" end Quote now the thing is Sofia previous line of dialog was an answer to a question you had and does not say anything about her father at all which make me thing this is a forgotten edit of dialog or something.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Was the extra scene from the first date with Sofia option removed? I downloaded from the subpage but noticed the option was gone.
If you mean the later sex scene, you have to be on her love path, not her sex path (refuse the BJ in Ada's room). If you mean the date at the mall, I don't know. Check the code.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
One thing that makes me wonder: why do people keep asking for a save file?
What is the pleasure of reaching end of the game in this way?
Some people lose saves, some entirely transfer computers, some people (sometimes me) are on a laptop away from their main saves and want to only experience the new content, and then of course some people are lazy.

Reactions: Thelonely6

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
When i did the "Forbidden One Route" it say 3 of 5 ends, i know there's the Ada Route, the Elly Route, the Emelly Route and the Harem Route, what's the fifth route ?????

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes