TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oof this update. Glad I wasn't wearing underwear or they would've caught on fire from being too turned on. I almost lost my shit at that one bedroom scene. :love:

Reactions: HoboCop86

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Some people lose saves, some entirely transfer computers, some people (sometimes me) are on a laptop away from their main saves and want to only experience the new content, and then of course some people are lazy.
Other reason the one I have my old saves not loading and I don't know why.
The only downside for asking other saves is naming MC. Is there a way to change it?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Other reason the one I have my old saves not loading and I don't know why.
The only downside for asking other saves is naming MC. Is there a way to change it?
Download this, place it into the folder with the games .exe, run it, enable console and developer tools. Then open the save, and hit shift+D. This should bring up a list of options, you want the variable viewer. Find whatever variable is MC's name for whatever game you're playing. It's player_name in PL, then back out of the dev menu, and open the console using shift+O. Type mcvariable = u'new mc name' into the console, hit enter, and then close out the console.

It should look like this if you wanted to name your MC "Sean" in Parental Love:

Code:
player_name = u'Sean'

Reactions: Thelonely6

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I love how Elly continues to be the character to be the most open to experiencing new things, first food play now water works. Really interesting!

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
I'm just gonna play this game right now. I have just a question which route do i have to take ? Harem route is best no ?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Uhh, did this change writers? Why all of a sudden is the MC talking like a dude bro douche bag? I mean, he's a douchebag but I don't remember him saying "bruh" so fucking much.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Uhh, did this change writers? Why all of a sudden is the MC talking like a dude bro douche bag? I mean, he's a douchebag but I don't remember him saying "bruh" so fucking much.
Bruh, what you expect he tryna build a harem. :ROFLMAO:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes