Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Noob question has this game been abandoned?
Want to avoid being a noob?
Use your eyes and a little common sense. No Abandoned tag, and look at the dates in the OP... All the dates in the OP.

Just in case, OP means Opening Post.

So to me, the pregnancy tag should only be there if there are sex scenes with a pregnant character... so not misused. .. I think. in the Forbidding route, Elly is supposed to be pregnant before the dad and Ada return from the game tournament...?
The tag is for any pregnancy content, regardless of them showing during the game or sex scenes with them.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Somebody who happens to have the text based PDF version of the WT for 0.16 can share it please? I know there is mod, but i never used it, and don't planning to start now. I know it may sounds odd, but 'm kinda odd,lol. Thanks in advance.
Why don't you have a look at the opening post? There is an attachment.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I did, its for 0.14
That's really all that's needed.
That walkthrough contains all the steps for all the paths in the game, and so far it's only the Harem path that's still being done, and it's really straight forward after a certain point.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

So to me, the pregnancy tag should only be there if there are sex scenes with a pregnant character... so not misused. .. I think. in the Forbidding route, Elly is supposed to be pregnant before the dad and Ada return from the game tournament...?
the tag i believe means you can get them pregnant , not having sex with a pregnant woman

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
There is at least one preg sex scene (I haven't played all endings) in the epilogue for Elly path. It's not much, though, in either length or visuals

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Want to avoid being a noob?
Use your eyes and a little common sense. No Abandoned tag, and look at the dates in the OP... All the dates in the OP.

Just in case, OP means Opening Post.

The tag is for any pregnancy content, regardless of them showing during the game or sex scenes with them.
I did check this and I understand you and yougopurple prolly hate questions like, thank for taking the time to respond. I am not familiar with the swiftness something gets labeled abandon as the dates are longer ago than I used to in my short time here. Again thank you

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.16+lains mod+compressed :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
This game have turn to be really weird :(
Elly asked to get piss in her mouth. thats litterly your waste your body dont need, yummy..
She get pregnant, even tho you try everything you can to avoid it.. :/
Now in the harem, everyone wants a damn baby.

Seriously? Who the heck wants to put a baby into this world.
They scream, they shit, they puke, they wake you up 30 times at night. and scream in bed every evening.
yes very sexy, what a shame

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Now in the harem, everyone wants a damn baby.

Seriously? Who the heck wants to put a baby into this world.
They scream, they shit, they puke, they wake you up 30 times at night. and scream in bed every evening.
yes very sexy, what a shame
For me, the pregnancy kink is clearly not related to the baby... It's only related to the belly and tits.... mmmmhh milking tits.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
For me, the pregnancy kink is clearly not related to the baby... It's only related to the belly and tits.... mmmmhh milking tits.
I dont get it, but fair enough.
I just think the start of paretal love was super cool, hot, and sexy.
Then things turned around, dont like when things are forced.
And beginning of this story did show no sign of such.
I am happy that this is cool with you, do wish the hole baby thing was an option tho.

Most memorable thing for me was, when dad was fighting for saving his doughter.
Thug did think dad was rapist in the valley haha that was funny.
The resturant, that was a nice story as well.
Oh and liked the vacation with ada.
Look i am a fan, just worried and not happy with the turn of events :/

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I dont get it, but fair enough.
I just think the start of paretal love was super cool, hot, and sexy.
Then things turned around, dont like when things are forced.
And beginning of this story did show no sign of such.
I am happy that this is cool with you, do wish the hole baby thing was an option tho.
Your likes and dislikes are certainly your own.

Most content is "forced" in the sense that you get certain content for specific actions down a path - that's really true in any game.

You are probably calling the pregnancy content "forced" because it's not enjoyable to you, but someone else could call content from other paths "forced" upon them because they don't like, say, polygamy on a path which otherwise stars one specific character with the MC, or anal, or feet, or ...

I mean, the Dev allows different paths and you don't need to play them all - so, you do get choices (mostly in terms of characters to focus your attentions upon) but not choices about the type of sexy content: that's just the Dev's preferences for these characters coming through, as I see it.

It seems more people have hot buttons on pregnancy, transsexuals, homosexuality and a few other character types/content and those aspects get the most forum complaints, I suppose.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes