Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
why there is two glass?
and why is it there?
why not in the left or right.
what if when take the drink, it spill
the food will gone bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
why there is two glass?
and why is it there?
why not in the left or right.
what if when take the drink, it spill
the food will gone bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Upscale restaurants often have 2 glasses per place setting - 1 for wine, 1 for water.

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Unless it's been recently changed, the Forbidden One path (Ada's) gives Elly and Ada. The Elly path ("My Sweetie"? forget name) gives Elly and Jenna. Unfinished harem path gives apparently all 5. Pure Husband path (Emily's) gives I don't know but I would guess Emily and Jenna.
husband path ends with Emily and Jen, u r right. how do i get the option to fallow a path? i start new game but never get a path as a option..."

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
husband path ends with Emily and Jen, u r right. how do i get the option to fallow a path? i start new game but never get a path as a option..."
It's a result of your choices. It's not always obvious which one you're on unless you're following the walkthrough. You also may be able to tell because the saves are auto-label which path you're on. It's easy to stay on the pure husband path. It's also easy to get tracked onto the Elly path because of how she throws herself at you. Much harder to figure out how to go Ada or stay on harem path without it turning into Elly-only. You basically have to make some kind of douche-y choices to get those.

The whole inc- thing really is a turnoff for me tbh, but I mentally just add "step" and then I can at least understand the taboo element. Plus I look at all of these games as having a comedic dimension and being a sort of a parody of human sexual drive and relationships. Space Force and Armageddon are perfect examples.

Reactions: Luxee

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Somebody who happens to have the text based PDF version of the WT for 0.16 can share it please? I know there is mod, but i never used it, and don't planning to start now. I know it may sounds odd, but 'm kinda odd,lol. Thanks in advance.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Noob question has this game been abandoned? Or is it still being worked on. I couldnt get on thier patron. Thanks in advance

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018

So to me, the pregnancy tag should only be there if there are sex scenes with a pregnant character... so not misused. .. I think. in the Forbidding route, Elly is supposed to be pregnant before the dad and Ada return from the game tournament...?

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
Noob question has this game been abandoned? Or is it still being worked on. I couldnt get on thier patron. Thanks in advance
Noob answer I dunno I could literally look up any posts above looking for messages from the developer but instead I'll just ask other people instead of the literal ten seconds to see when the last update was.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes