Dee Jay

Jun 12, 2018
Is there not a Mega download for the Win. update? I don't trust any of the other options. They make my antivirus very nervous...lol

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I totally forget about PL since the previous update. Then BOOM v0.16 drops! Very Hot like usual! I had to go back to the Elly-Ada threesome to pop my cork, but still it has lots of interesting content and hot images.

Now, NO release is going to make everyone happy, Especially the Ada-Pervs (Pervs is a good thing). But ANY fap release is a good one.

Quick critiques: Yes more Ada content would have been better. The same with Sofi, maybe a little more Pervy stuff like Elly.
OMG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe a little more Jenna too. ALL in All Good stuff!

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i miss mega... an hour to download this from racaty (even had a forced redirect)... fucking stranglehold unless you pay into their scam sites... which one of these ones are the fastest?

* also some of them have different sizes for PC, one is over a gig, some are 981 Mb. are they all the same just with a different compression ratio, or are some of these sites adding/taking away crap?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
i miss mega... an hour to download this from racaty (even had a forced redirect)... fucking stranglehold unless you pay into their scam sites... which one of these ones are the fastest?

* also some of them have different sizes for PC, one is over a gig, some are 981 Mb. are they all the same just with a different compression ratio, or are some of these sites adding/taking away crap?
they could be using a base of 1000 for their sites byte conversions rather than 1024.

edit: seems they are, downloaded from anonfile actual size on disk 981mb

Reactions: KingFuzzy

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I had to quit playing the game the moment her mother said that she was under aged right after Ada kissed the MC in front of them.
So, she is very much an "underaged "child, and not an 18 year old with a lolli body.
In the US, that is illegal and extremely dangerous to get caught with, so not going there.

Last edited:

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Love the update, only thing I have to say about the counter blackmail plan against Eric is first that everyone was so casual about what they are threatening to do to Eric if he doesn't back off, and that no one bothered to mention that a threat is only effective if you are willing to carry it out if your bluff is called.
Not only that. I'm against threatening anyone with using a child. IMO that's sick and I'm worried what will happen in next release. If Eric will quit, I'll take a deep breath. If not, for me it's game over.

Reactions: Orlox and Genji

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
So you're implying that Harem route is the one, ultimate, legit and desired path for all players across the world? Are you mad or something? People have different styles, tastes and ideas. Don't think you're the only one who should dictate what's good and what's not.
in this game at least, the harem route is the only one actually still being developed (aside from that ever mysterious 5th ending) the others, faithful husband, my sweetie, and forbidden one are already complete.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Rofl you really got me there devs. I just played he game a little bit (discovered it), and I began panicking when I saw the screen in which it's written "you've reached the end of this version, thank you blablabla", I was like "wtf I thought the game began two years ago how can it be so short". It was actually just a nightmare MC had LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
I haven't played this in a year or something so I'm starting fresh but I remember not really wanting anything to do with the girlfriend.

Wondering who's got the current "best" path so far cause I got the mod installed and I'd like to know if I should pick the harem path, or if the Ada path has enough in it...

Saw in a recent review that there's a "bad end" of sorts if you go all in on one of the daughters, so is there any big choices I should save scum for?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I haven't played this in a year or something so I'm starting fresh but I remember not really wanting anything to do with the girlfriend.

Wondering who's got the current "best" path so far cause I got the mod installed and I'd like to know if I should pick the harem path, or if the Ada path has enough in it...

Saw in a recent review that there's a "bad end" of sorts if you go all in on one of the daughters, so is there any big choices I should save scum for?
The good husband, ellie and ada paths are done. The harem path is being worked on. There's talk about a 5th path, but nothings done for it yet.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019

For me, the pure husband path is the only sane route at the moment. I played this game some time ago, tried the Elly path, but it was... meh... I like Jenna and Sofi, but so far I didn't found any good route for them. On the other hand, in the pure husband path everyone is happy, maybe except Jenna. And Sofi will be part of your family, you just won't sleep with her.

BTW: As far as I know, in Elly path your ex wife (Emily) won't want to see you. Never ever. You will lost contact with Ada as well, and you won't be able to help Sofi.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes