StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
it looks like MC don't care anymore about Ada at the moment she tell he about Eric MC raged and say that will find a way to get he out of the game and next he is cuddling with Elly, Emily asks where is Ada and like nothing MC says "oh yeah Eric come over and went together"

But i can't blame he, Elly is super cute and sexy. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just think the MC had a brain fart, he will go to town on that Eric or who ever it was next time around. But yeah.. kinda hard for the MC to stay focused when he got that hot girl cuddling with him and stuff.:heartcoveredeyes:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Just gonna be the first to say Jenna did that to Ada either it's Jenna's or she left some of MC's stuff as a "gift." Ada doesn't recognize her because she hasn't seen her in awhile (since she was very young).

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
it looks like MC don't care anymore about Ada at the moment she tell he about Eric MC raged and say that will find a way to get he out of the game and next he is cuddling with Elly, Emily asks where is Ada and like nothing MC says "oh yeah Eric come over and went together"

But i can't blame he, Elly is super cute and sexy. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Just gonna be the first to say Jenna did that to Ada either it's Jenna's or she left some of MC's stuff as a "gift." Ada doesn't recognize her because she hasn't seen her in awhile (since she was very young).
if was some other dev i will be very scared but yeah i bet will be something like that

Jenna is the hottest one in my opinion followed closely by Elly, that scene will be...

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Dad's sister is also hot as fuck. Imagine threesome with Emily, Elly and dad sis :heartcoveredeyes: Elly be like daddy lick my pussy while you fuck mommy and finger fuck auntie :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: paladin07

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Dad's sister is also hot as fuck. Imagine threesome with Emily, Elly and dad sis :heartcoveredeyes: Elly be like daddy lick my pussy while you fuck mommy and finger fuck auntie :eek:penedeyewink:
oh yes, she is so hot i don't like her story being married, cucking his partner but i don't care if I can have she for me

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Them eyes man! they are like, daddy.. ravage me now!
if was some other dev i will be very scared but yeah i bet will be something like that

Jenna is the hottest one in my opinion followed closely by Elly, that scene will be...
oh yes, she is so hot i don't like her story being married, cucking his partner but i don't care if I can have she for me

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Reactions: SpookyDonut
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes