Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Bloody hell! What a cliffhanger!

This is the first time that I want a MC to get a gun and shoot the intruder even if I don't know who it is. Poor, sweet Ada...

Reactions: Thornhill

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I knew this game would get to the first page of the forum once the new update came out, it deserves it

now we must get my sweet neighbors to the first page as well and they both later at popular games :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Thornhill

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

This is the first time that I want a MC to get a gun and shoot the intruder even if I don't know who it is. Poor, sweet Ada...
what a gun? NO! a fork!! or a spoon! stabby stabby!:FuckYea:
I knew this game would get to the first page of the forum once the new update came out, it deserves it

now we must get my sweet neighbors to the first page as well and they both later at popular games :FeelsGoodMan:
Yeah i really like both these games. They so good!:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: paladin07

Wolfie3DX

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
What i love the most about this game are those little expressions the creator made, like rolling her eyes or something.. never so it before in another game the way he made it.. it made it all more natural to me. I like it overall a lot and the Daughters are just so sweet that i get diabetes. ^^

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
What i love the most about this game are those little expressions the creator made, like rolling her eyes or something.. never so it before in another game the way he made it.. it made it all more natural to me. I like it overall a lot and the Daughters are just so sweet that i get diabetes. ^^
Yeah i said that before, the girls have small changes in their facial expressions constant and it makes them more "alive" than the static/stone cold faces alot of other games have. This game is sooooo good.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Loving the game, and hey if the dev is here I just have a couple of small critiques, because that's what I do. And they are small, people here have seen my overlong rants on other games.

1. I do feel like oddly enough the relationship with the ex moves way to fast (I know right, of all the ones to do so) considering the history of the MC as a cokehead. I think it would be an easy as hell fix of saying this is the first time he's seen her since they ran into each other in Illinois and ended up boning and hitting it off again. She could have been there for a nursing home conference or some shit. You do that, and BAM the really fast return into her life is fixed.

2. The last scene with your sister and Elly just kind of ends. I mean 2 hours pass. What happened, I would really like to see everyone's reaction at the end. It's such a great scene, that I hate to see it apparently cut short like that. We really need a bit of the aftermath, was it awkward? Was it not? Just cutting from there to you in bed with Emily just feels weird.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Don't rush things, maybe it was Jenna that snuck into her room and squirted on her face, Ada was out with Eric when Jenna arrived, so maybe she hasn't noticed that auntie arrived x'D

Last edited:

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Love the game so far...

Gotta admit that the pink tinge with the dialog is REALLY starting to get on my nerves. I keep thinking something is wrong with my monitor, and it messes with the skin tones. If you must do something, then please just shade with gray.

xxxsarah

Sep 25, 2017
So is there anything that i missed with Ada? Other than the touching her nipple scene? I got the elly and your sister in the bathroom which was super hot!

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
So... just a comment:

I was feeling a bit let down, doing a little eye-rolling and exasperated sighing at a woman who invites an ex to move in and has sex with the guy who abandoned his family for 16 years... then I found "Fucking Erics!!!" and it was all better.

That is all.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So... just a comment:

I was feeling a bit let down, doing a little eye-rolling and exasperated sighing at a woman who invites an ex to move in and has sex with the guy who abandoned his family for 16 years... then I found "Fucking Erics!!!" and it was all better.

That is all.
Yup thats pretty much what this game does. It makes your life better!:FuckYea:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well, the back story is a little different as I understand. He was an addict after Elly was born, some bullshit happened and the wife decided that a divorce would be for the best, maybe moved away. He's still guilty of letting it happen, but it's not like it was all his idea and he ran away or something.
We also don't know how much has happened before we join in, maybe they've been meeting up for half a year beforehand or maybe even longer which would make sense for such a big decision.
A good portion is probably wishful thinking, but who knows.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well, the back story is a little different as I understand. He was an addict after Elly was born, some bullshit happened and the wife decided that a divorce would be for the best, maybe moved away. He's still guilty of letting it happen, but it's not like it was all his idea and he ran away or something.
We also don't know how much has happened before we join in, maybe they've been meeting up for half a year beforehand or maybe even longer which would make sense for such a big decision.
A good portion is probably wishful thinking, but who knows.
You are all forgetting the most important thing, that makes all girls want to hump him so quickly..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes