Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well, the back story is a little different as I understand. He was an addict after Elly was born, some bullshit happened and the wife decided that a divorce would be for the best, maybe moved away. He's still guilty of letting it happen, but it's not like it was all his idea and he ran away or something.
We also don't know how much has happened before we join in, maybe they've been meeting up for half a year beforehand or maybe even longer which would make sense for such a big decision.
A good portion is probably wishful thinking, but who knows.
Right which is why I think that story thing can be fixed with an extra line or two along with one or two edits at the beginning of the game. Just make it so this is the first time he's meeting her in her home town, they've gotten kinda back together elsewhere, and this is the big step of moving in and seeing his daughters. Because, yeah as crazy as this game can be, for some reason the whole "Hey, we haven't seen eachother in years, you've been a deadbeat dad, and a cokehead, and I guess you're better now, let's be a family again!" bothers me a lot. Hell they don't even necessarily need to have banged again before Day 1, but we need SOMETHING.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe it's their history. I've an ex like that. On 2 separate occasions, we met to catch up and ended up doing more that just catching up. :D
It's the way our personalities "flow" and the sex is good, too. We get to talking and stuff happens. If you live long enough and date enough girls, you'll find that one or 2 girl who will do that. Even if she's in a relationship!
Point is.. that hook up with the MC and his ex isn't that far fetched and I know at least 2 other people that the same situation has happened to.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't have an issue with the hook-up. It really is the moving back in together immediately that seems odd. I totally buy old flames reconnecting after not seeing each other for eighteen years, but the hey you're totally part of our life again after being a deadbeat for over a decade needs a bit more of a mention. Not a lot, just a slight tweak and it's all good.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Maybe it's their history. I've an ex like that. On 2 separate occasions, we met to catch up and ended up doing more that just catching up. :D
It's the way our personalities "flow" and the sex is good, too. We get to talking and stuff happens. If you live long enough and date enough girls, you'll find that one or 2 girl who will do that. Even if she's in a relationship!
Point is.. that hook up with the MC and his ex isn't that far fetched and I know at least 2 other people that the same situation has happened to.
Also i don't want or need 20 chapters of blueballs cause the MC and his girl need to talk it out before we get to the good bits..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Would 10 be a good start? You listening, luxee? I think 10's a good start. :tf:

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
Nice update. ADA and Elly 4 dad. Only another 2 MONTHS till next update
Ps will we get dressed first or run to ads room naturally? Cause how long is perv going still gonna wait in her room ? Poor ada.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
So...any news about version 0.5 yet :heartcoveredeyes:

0.4 was great, but I don't like that cliffhanger ending. I can't believe I have to wait to find out what happens. This is worse than watching TV shows with the 1 week wait haha
I just beat trails of cold steel 1 I know that feeling well....damn pc port for part 2 is taking forever.

Reactions: pldmdfan325

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started playing this, talking to Ada about her maybe-boyfriend.. "What's his name, sweety?" "Eric" *Eric, eh? Flashes back to Big Brother.. Eric's gonna fucking DIE!* "Cool, sweety!"

ROFL! "I'm too old for this shit" LOL. Excellent rendering of the facial expression.

Last edited:

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
So is there anything that i missed with Ada? Other than the touching her nipple scene? I got the elly and your sister in the bathroom which was super hot!
The scene with Elly in her bedroom with the MC is really hot also plus it makes the bathroom scene even better!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: crugh2112

ksp

May 17, 2017
can someone share ver 0.3 saves like right now?HDD got erased, lost saves and i've got exams going on now.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Replayed the game with the last update and followed two paths...
The seemingly "right one" and the "Elly" one... because in this game, Elly is EVERYTHING.

The scene in her room is HOT AS FUCK. Like Human-Torch-going-supernova hot.
I usually don't like the father-daughter relationships (Hi, I'm a momma's boy!) but when there is such a love and worship (Yeah, I'm looking at you, DmD) it gets to me.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
The end was fucked up, I wonder who is in Ada's room?
I hope that there Aunt. Ada doesn't know that aunt came and they didn't met in game yet. Aunt most likely will sleep in a room with Ada. Rooms not so much)

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
It sure took Luxee a long time , but his 0.4 sure delivered. It ends on a cliffhanger, but that's a just a good way to segway , given the "one-day-one-update" format, which i personally could do without. Maybe some folks didn't noticed, but Luxee also introduced another girl, the barista . I'm waging Sofi's little stunt didn't went completely unnoticed, and when the MC returns to "the scene of the crime", she'll do more than serve lattes. Some folks are worried about Ada , don't be. SuperDad to the rescue ! Keep in mind what Luxee said "some guys will try to cuck you, never let them get away with it. " So, my guess, SuperDad is going to put another one down for the count. And Ada will be mighty impressed too. Then , her curiosity will get the drop on her, she'll just have to see for herself why all the girls are drooling all over the MC's cock, like moths to a flame. Loving every second of this !

Reactions: lordofevilcr
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes