Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This might soon be my new favorite game on how things are going but so far i like MGA,Teachers pet more but it's in 3rd for sure

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the stuff that make girls addicted to you.
But but but.. im hungry like the wolf!:FeelsBadMan:
Long-run is key, this way you get some action, but if you push the right buttons she'll want more, WAY more which leads to even more action and this is what you want :D

Reactions: Thornhill

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Long-run is key, this way you get some action, but if you push the right buttons she'll want more, WAY more which leads to even more action and this is what you want :D
Or i just bring out my chain and put her in my basement..:cool::OhMyGoodness::WutFace:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Or i just bring out my chain and put her in my basement..:cool::OhMyGoodness::WutFace:
This would probably work as well, but everything gets so much easier if she wants it. Nothing better than a pair of soft lips wrapped around your dick in the morning while a cute girl looks you straight in the eyes while you're knocking on heavens door x'D

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This would probably work as well, but everything gets so much easier if she wants it. Nothing better than a pair of soft lips wrapped around your dick in the morning while a cute girl looks you straight in the eyes while you're knocking on heavens door x'D
Thats why you break them down and then thats all they want to do!:FeelsGoodMan: And you can walk around them like a cute puppy in their leash. She be waking me up like an alarm clock, ooh master its time to wake up *slurp slurp*
whos a good bitch? You are! yes you are! *head pats*:heartcoveredeyes::FuckYea:

Reactions: Maragdus

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thats why you break them down and then thats all they want to do!:FeelsGoodMan: And you can walk around them like a cute puppy in their leash. She be waking me up like an alarm clock, ooh master its time to wake up *slurp slurp*
whos a good bitch? You are! yes you are! *head pats*:heartcoveredeyes::FuckYea:
Seems like our approach is slightly different, but in the end it gets the same result.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Okay, I admit I'm recycling this from when I posted it to the BB thread, but with all the Eric talk it seems apropos:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
but I want them both:FeelsBadMan:
you reject her but after you grope ada you have the option to accept her love, after she basically says that you don't love her unless you fuck her x'D

that kind of reminded me of a south park episode where mr garrison is traumatized because his father never abused him x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

but the scene with sister and daughter is very different from the other two paths, sister gets pissed because you don't want to let your daughter watch you fuck her

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Honestly? I mean... honestly? You really see it that way?

Yeah, I'd say so. Day 14 we're finally up to a conflicted HJ in DMD, and I think I'm on like day 350 or something in BB, Mom's chowing down on my dick but is still all, "oh this is just wrong, son. Go away."

Parental Love is refreshing.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
So...any news about version 0.5 yet ;p

0.4 was great, but I don't like that cliffhanger ending. I can't believe I have to wait to find out what happens. This is worse than watching TV shows with the 1 week wait haha

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

the best slave is the one, who does the things you want, but thinking he/she is doing it on their own free will

But but but.. im hungry like the wolf!:FeelsBadMan:

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Did i miss something or does it go from restaurant to daughter crying next day about how you rejected her on the beggining (I did not skip anything and i don't remember any of that)?
Because i'm lost as hell on what is going on right now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes