paladin07

May 28, 2017
Loving the game, and hey if the dev is here I just have a couple of small critiques, because that's what I do. And they are small, people here have seen my overlong rants on other games.

1. I do feel like oddly enough the relationship with the ex moves way to fast (I know right, of all the ones to do so) considering the history of the MC as a cokehead. I think it would be an easy as hell fix of saying this is the first time he's seen her since they ran into each other in Illinois and ended up boning and hitting it off again. She could have been there for a nursing home conference or some shit. You do that, and BAM the really fast return into her life is fixed.

2. The last scene with your sister and Elly just kind of ends. I mean 2 hours pass. What happened, I would really like to see everyone's reaction at the end. It's such a great scene, that I hate to see it apparently cut short like that. We really need a bit of the aftermath, was it awkward? Was it not? Just cutting from there to you in bed with Emily just feels weird.
Luxy actually got some feedback on that and I'm patreon he said that he was going to go back and put in some more renders because he felt like that scene got cut short.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Right which is why I think that story thing can be fixed with an extra line or two along with one or two edits at the beginning of the game. Just make it so this is the first time he's meeting her in her home town, they've gotten kinda back together elsewhere, and this is the big step of moving in and seeing his daughters. Because, yeah as crazy as this game can be, for some reason the whole "Hey, we haven't seen eachother in years, you've been a deadbeat dad, and a cokehead, and I guess you're better now, let's be a family again!" bothers me a lot. Hell they don't even necessarily need to have banged again before Day 1, but we need SOMETHING.
It was mentioned, way at the back of the thread , that after cleaning up, the MC reached out to Emily on fb, started a back and forth, and a year later, things became serious enough for Emily to give him another shot. Not really that convincing, but hey, it's "something " .

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It sure took Luxee a long time , but his 0.4 sure delivered. It ends on a cliffhanger, but that's a just a good way to segway , given the "one-day-one-update" format, which i personally could do without. Maybe some folks didn't noticed, but Luxee also introduced another girl, the barista . I'm waging Sofi's little stunt didn't went completely unnoticed, and when the MC returns to "the scene of the crime", she'll do more than serve lattes. Some folks are worried about Ada , don't be. SuperDad to the rescue ! Keep in mind what Luxee said "some guys will try to cuck you, never let them get away with it. " So, my guess, SuperDad is going to put another one down for the count. And Ada will be mighty impressed too. Then , her curiosity will get the drop on her, she'll just have to see for herself why all the girls are drooling all over the MC's cock, like moths to a flame. Loving every second of this !
Damn straight, SuperDad is going to go to the bottom of this problem.. even if that bottom turns out to be inside Ada!
Luxy actually got some feedback on that and I'm patreon he said that he was going to go back and put in some more renders because he felt like that scene got cut short.
Yeah, i was like, oooh! yes!:FeelsGoodMan: this sooo good! :FuckYea:scene ends just like that.. wait what?!:FeelsBadMan:
It was mentioned, way at the back of the thread , that after cleaning up, the MC reached out to Emily on fb, started a back and forth, and a year later, things became serious enough for Emily to give him another shot. Not really that convincing, but hey, it's "something " .
Now the real question is... have they updated their status on FB? that they are in a relationship! cause FB is serious business, must tell the world!:test:

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Damn straight, SuperDad is going to go to the bottom of this problem.. even if that bottom turns out to be inside Ada!

Yeah, i was like, oooh! yes!:FeelsGoodMan: this sooo good! :FuckYea:scene ends just like that.. wait what?!:FeelsBadMan:

Now the real question is... have they updated their status on FB? that they are in a relationship! cause FB is serious business, must tell the world!:test:
Btw, have you done some save scumming ? There's a scene in an alley, when a guy shows up to rescue Elly from the MC, i could swear that guy is the guy from Bounty Hunter, not the same model , the same character. Luxee likes homages, he already mentioned BB and DMD, why not BH ?

Reactions: crugh2112

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Btw, have you done some save scumming ? There's a scene in an alley, when a guy shows up to rescue Elly from the MC, i could swear that guy is the guy from Bounty Hunter, not the same model , the same character. Luxee likes homages, he already mentioned BB and DMD, why not BH ?
I did both yeah (hands up /turn around) but i dont know who this "bounty hunter" guy you are talking about is since i have not play'd that game. I might do it sometime later. So i just take your word for it that he looks like him. xD

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I did both yeah (hands up /turn around) but i dont know who this "bounty hunter" guy you are talking about is since i have not play'd that game. I might do it sometime later. So i just take your word for it that he looks like him. XD
Oh, in that case, put that game in your to do list. It's top notch stuff, "Lession of Passion " style. And the renders are just yummy...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I hope that there Aunt. Ada doesn't know that aunt came and they didn't met in game yet. Aunt most likely will sleep in a room with Ada. Rooms not so much)
That explains it! She had cum in her mouth and went to sleep. She had a coughing fit and all the semen landed on Ada's face and Ada stirred but didn't wake. Then the aunt could have fallen asleep right after the coughing fit and curled up in a blanket. She's snoring and farting away and it wakes Ada up and she freaks out!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
That explains it! She had cum in her mouth and went to sleep. She had a coughing fit and all the semen landed on Ada's face and Ada stirred but didn't wake. Then the aunt could have fallen asleep right after the coughing fit and curled up in a blanket. She's snoring and farting away and it wakes Ada up and she freaks out!
But what about the spider Eric?!:tf:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes