gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the guy that is in Ada's room is probably Eric, since we need an excuse to kick his ass and make Ada a part of your incestuous harem

Reactions: Thornhill

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey if you want other guys or spider Eric in your harem thats up to you. Thats not my jam though.:eek:penedeyewink:
I thought you know me better than thats. I anyone touch what i like am already making preparations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And you know we dont talk about the one we dont talk about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The end was fucked up, I wonder who is in Ada's room?
I really hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jenna's husband because he's being described as someone that just watched and jerked off while nobody noticed his presence.

Reactions: Thornhill

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I really hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jenna's husband because he's being described as someone that just watched and jerked off while nobody noticed his presence.
It really doesn't matter who he/she is...
We are gonna destroy the fucker in the next update, we are gonna rip the eyes out of his head and piss into his dead skull.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Would be a nice plottwist if we didn't and the cum on her face was a second load of this guy \m/

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
That's actually a good guess, i've seen folks floating Todd, others Eric, i just hope it doesn't come down to another poll. Luxee scares the bejeezus out of me, everytime he does a poll.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Wow, you know you are getting old when you quote "A Few Good Men" and nobody gets it.
You should've gone with "You want the truth ? You can't handle the truth ! " Btw, Jack Nicholson ad-lib that, it wasn't in the script. Kinda explains why it's the only line in the whole movie everybody knows. Let's try it : You wanna know who did that to Ada ? You want the truth ? You can't handle the truth !

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Lmao, we'll know for sure in the next update, at least now we have something to be anxious about lol...

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
You should've gone with "You want the truth ? You can't handle the truth ! " Btw, Jack Nicholson ad-lib that, it wasn't in the script. Kinda explains why it's the only line in the whole movie everybody knows. Let's try it : You wanna know who did that to Ada ? You want the truth ? You can't handle the truth !
My point is exactly the opposite. It doesn't matter.

I chose that quote because in spanish "mearme en tu calavera" sounds fuckin awesome.
But I had other options...
Goin full-Neeson in Taken... or we are gonna get "medieval" on his ass...

PD- If I have to explain that last quote, we got a problem.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes