Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, fellas, the same way the British complain that Americans have quit using English for years now, and Portuguese and Brazilian get into fistfights about the meaning of the word "rapariga ", it's just a case of the latitude American Spanish speakers have taken from the orthodox Iberian counterparts. Lots of Mexican guys i've talked to say that Iberian Castillan sounds too "regal " or "antiquated ". I think it's just a wonderful thing . They may still call it "Spanish ", but it's their language, for them to mold as they see fit, same way we carved Portuguese, Castillan, Catalan, etc, out of Latin.
Of course. I have a lot of friends from the beautiful South America... and the difference is obvious.
So we call "español" everything, but the spanish from Spain is "castellano" (from Castilla).
And yeah, it's way more "regal" and has evolved in different ways after centuries.
Look, both cultures dub both tv series and films to spanish... but the "latin version" is not the same as the "spanish version".
The way we talk (we use more "vosotros" and they use more "ustedes"), the slang...

So you gotta laugh when someone wants to lecture you without knowing a thing about it.
I don't want to keep going on about this.
Let's focus in the multiple ways the dad is gonna fuck-up whoever dared to touch his daughter...

Reactions: Thornhill

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Of course. I have a lot of friends from the beautiful South America... and the difference is obvious.
So we call "español" everything, but the spanish from Spain is "castellano" (from Castilla).
And yeah, it's way more "regal" and has evolved in different ways after centuries.
Look, both cultures dub both tv series and films to spanish... but the "latin version" is not the same as the "spanish version".
The way we talk (we use more "vosotros" and they use more "ustedes"), the slang...

So you gotta laugh when someone wants to lecture you without knowing a thing about it.
I don't want to keep going on about this.
Let's focus in the multiple ways the dad is gonna fuck-up whoever dared to touch his daughter...
What if it was himself from the future? Terminator style! hmm SuperTerminatorDad = STD....:WutFace::OhMyGoodness:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

number 2 :heartcoveredeyes:

Back to blond i see, good they look better, 1 or 2 out of those, but lets see what options will be. :)

i wish Emily goes blond too

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I really don't like #3, doesn't fit her at all and I'm not sure about #1. #2 and #4 are good though.

Haircolour? I hope for black or ginger.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm just going to say that 2 will win. And let me guess about the hair colour poll, red hair will win the hair poll?x'D
(i like 2n the best as well then 4-1-3)
So far option 2 is winning (59 votes) with option 4 in second place (36 votes)
looks like i was right this far at least.XD Now we just wait for the hair poll where red hair will win.:test: Also whats up with this dev and hair man?:closedeyesmile:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes