Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The problem with some of those hairstyles is that they don't look good with certain hair colors -not to say they don't look good on any. So, when one style is voted we'll have to hope people are sensible enough to vote a fitting color.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I've just played the game for the first time and I think all the girls are beautiful. If I had to pick a favorite then it would probably be Ada (I have a thing for short and cute).

The only big negative for me would be that the whole sexual assault thing is being seriously overdone. It's like every single guy around them is a sexual predator.
My thoughts on them were :
- The three guys at the picnic - I can buy that
- The guy at the restaurant - are you serious?
- Right at the end with Ada - WTF? Has the dev not got any other ideas/material?
It all just happens to coincide with the few days that daddy's finally around to play hero. It just feels as if the dev can't think of any other way to move things along and just kept using the same plot device, which is a little worrying.

Anyway, out of the four hair options for Sofi :
- 3 is just a definite no
- 1 not really, but could probably look good dependent on colour (probably best with funky colouring and not just a single fixed colour. Smokey look/effect, two tone, etc.)
- 4 could look awesome depending on the colouring (again, probably best with funky colouring and not a single fixed colour. Smokey look/effect, two tone, etc.)
- 2 is probably the safest bet out of the four and is less dependant on good colouring and could work with a single fixed colour

In general it all depends on colour(s). The only one completely ruled out for me would be number 3.

Last edited:

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Another damn hair change...WTF is wrong with that dev :mad:
Shortening the hair seems like it might be a clipping issue, so probably more to do with how the hair's clipping through the body during a pose and it having no easy fix other than just changing the hair so the scene can still happen.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Shortening the hair seems like it might be a clipping issue, so probably more to do with how the hair's clipping through the body during a pose and it having no easy fix other than just changing the hair so the scene can still happen.
Time to shave it all off!:WutFace:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I like option 2, but I think I like option 1 more than 4. oh well, we'll see what happens. I also wonder why her hair neds to change...
If there is someone in this game that needs a hair change its the mom. I know i said this before, but its the truth! That colour is horrible! there i said it!:OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: paladin07

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i know she work with old people but does not need to look like them
I know right? the "silver" colour is just wrong.:closedeyesmile:
I would have not minded just color change.
Yeah thats what i was saying, just change the colour. Dont need to cut the hair or put in a ponytail (i do love ponytails..) or anything. But that gray thing, it sure aint helping her.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes