BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
This route would have been total perfection if it were possible to take Sofi with you as well :cool:
dang I was hoping to do a Ada+Sofi only route.

also is it just me or is it not possible to get Sofi to move in to the new house at the end? Is her best harem ending really just to have her "stop by and say hi occasionally, no more physical stuff" ?

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022
dang I was hoping to do a Ada+Sofi only route.

also is it just me or is it not possible to get Sofi to move in to the new house at the end? Is her best harem ending really just to have her "stop by and say hi occasionally, no more physical stuff" ?
you can get her to move in with you at the end.

Instead of Play Along, choose Change the Subject. She'll move with the family at the end.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so maybe in this new version we could add Jordyn to the harem (no sex with the girls) and maybe fuck Jenna infront her husband?

edylson

Oct 14, 2021
The MC of this game is such a pervert......i love it LoL.
Also does anyone know more games were you can date girls as young as Ada?!

Asking for research purposes ofc.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i installed the incest then the walkthrough mod but tried it before i put the mod in and it worked but not when i put the mod in
Not sure what to tell you.
I have the WT, Gallery unlocker and the patch installed and it works without a problem for me.

You could try to start from scratch.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not sure what to tell you.
I have the WT, Gallery unlocker and the patch installed and it works without a problem for me.

You could try to start from scratch.
Forgive my ignorance, will they work with all the new content being added?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes